PDA

View Full Version : Creating own duels/"lobby".

graapi
08-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Can you create your own "lobby" so to say and invite your friends and start a duel that way, or is it just a matchmaking system. Or can you do something through Uplay? If not there is a "lobby" system are the devs consider to make on ?

zenithale
08-18-2012, 06:04 PM
There is the training mode for that, you can play with your friends there, but you will get nothing (no Seal, no Gold) after a match.

graapi
08-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the answer.

blubat
08-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Is there a way to add friends directly in the game? I don't see an option for that in the game, at least not in profile, after a match there is a little plus symbol next to the opponet, but it's grey and clicking on it has no effect (I suppose that should be something like adding him as friend) Am I right, that the other way would be to go to http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/ and add them there.

The practice mode is really bad designed in my opinion, as both have to be in practice mode to be able to see them, if you communicate over Skype it is working, but otherwise, I would liek to be able to see my whole friend list, and being able to send them an ingame text message, or if he is somewhere in the lobby a challenge, so he recieves a little pop-up that informs him about my challenge, otherwise it's pretty unlikely to be able to play in practice mode.

OK, just realized that you can challenge everyone in practice mode, even if he is not in your friendslist. :)