PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2...

faridus99
08-18-2012, 03:09 PM
i'm stuck already at the beginning of the game.
i can't complete the "picking up the box" at Leonardo's house.
i followed Enzio's mother to Leonardo's house to pick up the box, but i just can't seem to do it. i get close to the box, use the free hand and still doesn't pick it up. Enzio's seems to push it around with his feet but no pick up.
any hint/tip would be greatly appreciated!

faridus99
08-22-2012, 12:53 AM
anyone? any idea?

MT4K
08-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Well it's been awhile since i played any of the games now, but maybe it works like searching bodies where you have to hold the button down for a moment. I really cannot remember though to be honest and really you likely already tried that. That section isn't too far into the game though so worst case scenario. Maybe try starting over and seeing if you run into the problem again.

douglaswalkers
08-23-2012, 07:50 AM
i'm stuck already at the beginning of the game.
i can't complete the "picking up the box" at Leonardo's house.
i followed Enzio's mother to Leonardo's house to pick up the box, but i just can't seem to do it. i get close to the box, use the free hand and still doesn't pick it up. Enzio's seems to push it around with his feet but no pick up.
any hint/tip would be greatly appreciated!

Well I was also facing same problem, I guess your program might not have been run properly, I will recommend you to download that setup again and try to run it properly, my friend had recommend that same thing to me and I would like to recommend you same thing.

faridus99
08-24-2012, 01:01 AM
thank you guys, i'll try re-installing the game.

notafanboy
08-27-2012, 08:09 PM
try tapping the button instead of holding it

AustinGamer
09-05-2012, 10:45 AM
I do have one query. When I go to "Downloadable Content", I ask for a code and when I put it says that it had already set. What should i do for successfully running Assassin Creed 2 game on my Laptop.