PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With The Lost Archive DLC

t0psy
08-17-2012, 08:33 PM
I had purchased a version of AC:R that was supposed to have The Lost Archive as part of it, but after using my codes I couldn't find it and I figured that I wasn't in fact entitled to it. Then today I purchased it from the Ubi Store and downloaded it. And I still cannot access it, even after utilising my unique key-code. And now the game keeps disappearing and a blank internet page (Internet Explorer cannot display, etc) takes over. Repeatedly. Even though I was not looking for anything online - just trying to start playing Revelations.

Have I ****ed up my game? Have I overpaid for nothing? Or am I missing something completely obvious? I'd really like to play it. Or do I need to complete Desmond's Journey in order to play The Lost Archive? Because I am not physically capable of doing that. I can't finish Part 2 without wanting to throw my laptop out of the window. If this is the case, can I get a refund from Ubi?

I am a casual gamer and not hugely tech-savvy, so I hope to all the gods that if there's something the matter, that it's a simple fix. I just really enjoy the Assassin's Creed games, and want to enjoy this one fully.

Ugh...What am I doing wrong? Or is there a problem with my software? *sigh* I'm desperate at this point.

EDIT: If it's relevant, the internet keeps trying to go to: http://0.0.114.52/

FURTHER EDIT: I tried using the link in the Extra Content part of the main screen and it just goes directly to the Ubi Store. WTF?

thekarlone
08-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't know why it happens.

t0psy
08-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Thank you. That helps. I've been known to not see stuff that obvious before. *checks* But dammit, it's not there. *sigh*

That's now twice I've paid for it. Do you by any chance know how to get in touch with support? I'm guessing that my problem is software related.

thekarlone
08-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Oh, I understood you couldn't find the DLC. Then: http://www.ubi.com/us/support/ :/ Sorry.

t0psy
08-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much for your help.