PDA

View Full Version : [Speculations] Assassin's Creed III - Father of Connor.. Charles Lee?

Slayer_WTF
08-17-2012, 11:15 AM
These days the forum has written extensively on this. You can share your theory? I'm curious to see what comes out.

Legendz54
08-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Charles lee marries Unknown mohawk woman and they have unidentified twins, I don't see why Ubisoft couldn't take advantage of that, it would be a great to see the conflicts that Connor has with his father and twin.

pacmanate
08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Well this new picture from gamescom obviously says Lee over that guys face.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7272/7788475590_e99e607c94_c.jpg

and when put over the picture below, you can see it is the same person.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/Sameperson.jpg

So he married a Mohawk Indian Chiefs daughter around 1755. She gave birth to two twins. This would mean that Connor would have to have a brother or sister. Although that sounds interesting, Connors brother or sister could easily be killed during the attack on his settlement. Maybe Charles Lee even ordered the attack on the village and Connor survived and that screenshot is him getting pee'd with Connor. Who knows!

lonewarrior30
08-17-2012, 12:42 PM
something about the second pic couldnt charles lee just fake the entire thing (yelling at him etc)? perhaps there were soldiers watching him or something

RatonhnhakeFan
08-17-2012, 12:56 PM
The biggest clue was the birth date of Ratonhnhaké:ton Ubisoft originally had in weapons trailer, 1755. Then they removed the date and send a new version of the video to the press without the date. Some fans think it means that the date was just a mistake. But then the question is - why they didn't put the correct date instead? Like 1751 or 1759 (for example)? Why is the birth date a secret? They don't make the date he joined the order a secret, even though that is very spoilery since we will know when to expect it to happen while we play the game.

I searched and searched and couldn't find absolutely ANYTHING about Lee's historical children, other than that they were born. Charles Lee didn't seem to mention them in any of his letters. And he mentioned his wife only once. So Ubisoft can practically do whatever they want.

Personally, I predict the entire Lee/Ratonhnhaké:ton plot will be very much like Vader/Luke.

BBALive
08-17-2012, 02:03 PM
I think it'll turn out that Lee is Connor's father.

tarrero
08-17-2012, 04:03 PM
During the boston gameplay he could be 17 - 18 years old, if he was born on 1755. Also ,it is been stated that connor joined the order on 1770, agaiin, if he is born on 1755, he will be 14/15 years old by then,seemingly matching that screen/concept/bullshot.

Pure speculation of course.