PDA

View Full Version : Saving Campaign before AEP installation

eddiewertz
03-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Running FB v1.22 at present and have purchased, but not yet installed AEP. I want to be sure I have the procedure down right on saving campaigns (of which I have one pretty extensive one going at present) before installing AEP. If I understand correctly, I need to make a copy of my "Users" folder, then install AEP over 1.22 (which seems to work fine for the majority of folks), then copy the old Users folder back into the main FB/EAP folder. Is that correct, or have I omitted something? Thanks a bunch!

eddiewertz
03-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Running FB v1.22 at present and have purchased, but not yet installed AEP. I want to be sure I have the procedure down right on saving campaigns (of which I have one pretty extensive one going at present) before installing AEP. If I understand correctly, I need to make a copy of my "Users" folder, then install AEP over 1.22 (which seems to work fine for the majority of folks), then copy the old Users folder back into the main FB/EAP folder. Is that correct, or have I omitted something? Thanks a bunch!

Taylortony
03-15-2004, 02:14 PM
sounds about right to me i would also copy your stick settings and your skin folder just in case...........wouldnt want you to erase all those cool skins you have.................... well unless you aint got some of mine http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

eddiewertz
03-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Which folders are the stick settings and skins in? Thx.