PDA

View Full Version : Aveline and Ratonhnhaké:ton meeting

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if the meeting between Aveline and Ratonhnhaké:ton happened in both AC3 and ACL and was 100% identical in both games? Exactly the same cutscenes/camera angles and everything? Then the games would show how a completely a different road of 2 characters may eventually cross and we would see the same event from 2 different perspectives leading up to it :D

SixKeys
08-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Depends on the circumstances of their meeting. Remember, both games are supposed to stand on their own even if you know nothing about the other protagonist. Players who only play the Vita game shouldn't need extra background info in order to be able to relate to (or at least like) Connor when he shows up and vice versa for those who only play AC3.

notafanboy
08-14-2012, 09:24 PM
i would love that !

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Depends on the circumstances of their meeting. Remember, both games are supposed to stand on their own even if you know nothing about the other protagonist. Players who only play the Vita game shouldn't need extra background info in order to be able to relate to (or at least like) Connor when he shows up and vice versa for those who only play AC3.
True, but there are ways around it. Aveline's master for example may give her some background info on Ratonhnhaké:ton before the meeting. Something like "Ohh you know you need to meet with that one Assassin who's this and that now go and do it" ;)

rileypoole1234
08-14-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm not sure the age thing would work out. I think it'd only work if they met in Liberation.

LoyalACFan
08-14-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm not sure the age thing would work out. I think it'd only work if they met in Liberation.

:confused: Why would the ages matter? Liberation takes place during AC3. 1765-1780. If it happens in one of the games, it could just as easily happen in the other.

Kaschra
08-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if the meeting between Aveline and Ratonhnhaké:ton happened in both AC3 and ACL and was 100% identical in both games? Exactly the same cutscenes/camera angles and everything? Then the games would show how a completely a different road of 2 characters may eventually cross and we would see the same event from 2 different perspectives leading up to it :D
That would be really awesome.

Serrachio
08-15-2012, 12:11 AM
If it is implemented in both games, I wouldn't want the exact same camera angles. If Liberation had the camera position closer to Aveline, and AC3 showed it from an angle closer to Connor, you'd still see the scene, but it would feel more... personal to each game's Assassins.

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 12:34 AM
the fact that theyre meeting might mean that connor is probably gonna visit some other new locations perhaps a trip to new orleans(linear) or naval..

RatonhnhakeFan
08-15-2012, 12:38 AM
the fact that theyre meeting might mean that connor is probably gonna visit some other new locations perhaps a trip to new orleans(linear) or naval..

Actually I think it's Aveline who's going up North at some point, I read it somewhere, will try to find that article

LieutenantJojo
08-15-2012, 12:43 AM

What if they meet at the Grand Temple? Desmond is supposed to be accompanied by someone, so maybe Connor will be as well?

Perhaps Aveline is "Eve"?

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Actually I think it's Aveline who's going up North at some point, I read it somewhere, will try to find that article

I'm pretty sure they're going to meet in Mexico. We know Connor is going there in the story (since we're getting a Mayan Ruins pack, and it's not like he'd sail all the way down there just to get a new sword) and New Orleans is just across the Gulf of Mexico from the Yucatan, so it makes sense that that's where they would be meeting.

Ezio_ilMentore
08-15-2012, 03:20 AM
On a tree or between the sheets?

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 03:28 AM
AC forums...
Where, Automatically, when a new female is introduced... she may be "EVE"

I think Eve is Shaun`s girlfriend, Kate.. Katie.. Kitty Cat..

On-topic: We don't know how old Aveline is to Connor, but im liking Ave so far, I think there can be some nice Chemistry between her and Connor.. not necessarily Romantic, though..

LieutenantJojo
08-15-2012, 11:10 AM
AC forums...

On-topic: We don't know how old Aveline is to Connor, but im liking Ave so far, I think there can be some nice Chemistry between her and Connor.. not necessarily Romantic, though..

Aveline would pretty much fit the bill. She also has DNA from TWCB.

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 12:43 PM
I thought I read that they do meet at the mayan temple... atleast in Liberation. I can only assume that the same would hold true in AC3, through the perceptive of Connor.

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Aveline would pretty much fit the bill. She also has DNA from TWCB.

Where did you read that?

NOLA_Assassin
08-15-2012, 03:11 PM
AC forums...

It would be interesting because Connor's a racist, lol.

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 03:13 PM
It would be interesting because Connor's a racist, lol.

Where did that comment come from?

deskp
08-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I would like some Aveline Dlc for ac3

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I would like some Aveline Dlc for ac3

Don't think that will happen, but I'll second that.

LieutenantJojo
08-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Where did you read that?

Well, as she is a main character, she'll probably have Eagle Vision/Sense, which means she has a high concentration of TWCB-DNA.

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Well, as she is a main character, she'll probably have Eagle Vision/Sense, which means she has a high concentration of TWCB-DNA.
Who ever said that "Eve" MUST have TWCB DNA ??

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Don't think that will happen, but I'll second that.

Yeah, me too. I dunno how they could explain it in relation to Desmond, but they already dropped the ball with that in The Lost Archive, didn't they?

AnthonyA85
08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Well, it's been confirmed in this article (http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2012/08/15/assassins-creed-liberation-features-heroine-with-different-personas-preview) right at the end, that Connor and Aveline DO cross paths, it just never said when or where, so Connor might show up in ACL and Aveline might show up in AC3, we'll just have to wait.

And the article also state's Connor's last name, if anyone is still confused by that.