PDA

View Full Version : New Liberations Video

NeroInfernoF7
08-14-2012, 08:58 PM
http://youtu.be/WPlblzQK56A

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Aligator combat! :D :D :D

I wonder if Aveline has many missions with different disguises. Seems like from the amount of casual outfits we've seen her in

Serrachio
08-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Seeing all these moves copied from Connor, I find it hard to be enthusiatic about Aveline.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Seeing all these moves copied from Connor, I find it hard to be enthusiatic about Aveline.
Even if the moves are the same, it's still a completely different characters and as soon as she speaks I'm sure no one will think "ohh it's just Ratonhnhaké:ton in disguise".

Plus, it's definitely not ALL moves. I didn't see Ratonhnhaké:ton fighting alligators :p

I'm very excited for her and hope ACL is just a prelude to main-console game with Aveline (preferably dealing with French Revolution with Paris gameplay <3)

Kaschra
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Aveline can dive O___o
Holy ****, this is awesome! But ****, I don't have a PSV and I don't plan to buy one...

They really censor words like d a m n here? :I

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Aveline can dive O___o
Holy ****, this is awesome! But ****, I don't have a PSV and I don't plan to buy one...
Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

My mind completly blocked that part of the video. SHE CAN SWIM UNDERWATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

SixKeys
08-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Looks terrific for a handheld game. I like the music, don't know if it's from the game or specifically made for the trailer. I wonder if Lorne Balfe is also composing the music for AC3:L?

What most excited me was seeing Aveline swim underwater. Could this be a move Connor is also capable of? Maybe we'll be able to explore underwater caves in AC3. :D

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Looks terrific for a handheld game. I like the music, don't know if it's from the game or specifically made for the trailer. I wonder if Lorne Balfe is also composing the music for AC3:L?

What most excited me was seeing Aveline swim underwater. Could this be a move Connor is also capable of? Maybe we'll be able to explore underwater caves in AC3. :D
Something tells me Ratonhnhaké:ton can't swim underwater :( But I love it that Aveline can! That section looks just straight out of Tomb Raider <3

Serrachio
08-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Even if the moves are the same, it's still a completely different characters and as soon as she speaks I'm sure no one will think "ohh it's just Ratonhnhaké:ton in disguise".

Plus, it's definitely not ALL moves. I didn't see Ratonhnhaké:ton fighting alligators :p

I'm very excited for her and hope ACL is just a prelude to main-console game with Aveline (preferably dealing with French Revolution with Paris gameplay <3)

Aveline is born earlier than Connor, so I doubt she'd be going to Paris during the French Revolution, seeing as she'd have to pass her genes at some point, most likely before menopause as fertility rates decrease from then on. Seeing as Connor's story is going to be around 30 years, I think Aveline would be too old by the time the French Revolution starts.

And since she's an Assassin, and combat is to be expected, I would like to see some variety with kill animations. Not that there isn't in the final product, but I can't see it now.

NeroInfernoF7
08-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Since AC3 got delayed 23 days for PC... I am going to get Liberation first. I hope the campaign doesn't ruin anything, or reveal anything super huge D:

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Aveline is born earlier than Connor, so I doubt she'd be going to Paris during the French Revolution, seeing as she'd have to pass her genes at some point, most likely before menopause as fertility rates decrease from then on. Seeing as Connor's story is going to be around 30 years, I think Aveline would be too old by the time the French Revolution starts.

And since she's an Assassin, and combat is to be expected, I would like to see some variety with kill animations. Not that there isn't in the final product, but I can't see it now.

Ohh snap I forgot about menopause xD Well, there's always Memory Seals or the Shroud they can use to solve such issues :p

Since AC3 got delayed 23 days for PC... I am going to get Liberation first. I hope the campaign doesn't ruin anything, or reveal anything super huge D:
It may actually, considering she's gonna meet with Ratonhnhaké:ton :/

SixKeys
08-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Something tells me Ratonhnhaké:ton can't swim underwater :( But I love it that Aveline can! That section looks just straight out of Tomb Raider <3

I think it's totally plausible. Liberation uses the same engine as AC3 and many of Aveline's moves are based on Connor's. We know AC3 will have naval freeroam and that you will be able to explore some islands. Maybe underwater caves will be some kind of replacement for the assassin tombs/lairs.

The water looks beautiful in that scene. It'd be a shame if such vistas were only limited to the Vita.

JumpInTheFire13
08-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Alligator Hunter Hat? Does that mean customizable outfits? :)

InfamousQ1987
08-14-2012, 09:53 PM
AC3 limited edition, Ezio's hidden blade replica, Connors tomahawk replica, ACLegacy, and a playstation vita. My midnight release will be the best EVER!!!

Serrachio
08-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Alligator Hunter Hat? Does that mean customizable outfits? :)

Perhaps.

I know there's been a hint at two alternate outfits, and I believe I saw the hat of one of those outfits being worn in the trailer. (the bonnet)

MetalCreed
08-14-2012, 11:31 PM
2 (3)cool things I'm seeing in this trailer:
-Aveline combating an alligator
-Aveline diving underwater
-possible customizing of outfits?
Please Ubisoft, let us dive underwater.

;)

I gotta pre-order AC3 dammit!

If I had a vita, I'd definitely be getting this.

r4inm4n1991
08-15-2012, 02:23 AM
Well if Connor c'ant swim under water that's a shame.

De Filosoof
08-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Well if Connor c'ant swim under water that's a shame.

I really hope he can swim underwater, it looks amazing.

I'd like to play liberation but i'm not going to buy a vita for it.

r4inm4n1991
08-15-2012, 02:43 AM
I liked the aligator too :)