PDA

View Full Version : New game version - Week of August 14th 2012

SpaceElephant
08-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Hello everyone,

This week, we will release a new version of Duel of Champions with new important features. It should be live by Wednesday. As you will see, itís getting real and weíre getting closer and closer to a release!

Premium Cards
We are now very proud to introduce Premium cards! These cards are pretty rare and are the perfect collectorís items with their special artistic effects. Two new packs containing these cards will be available in the shop. Check it out!

Monetization
We really wanted to test monetization during the Closed Beta stage, in order to get your feedback; we need your real expertís opinion once again! So, starting this week, you will be able to buy in-game seals and purchase items in the game. Let us know what you think of it, if you encounter problems buying cards, we are always looking forward for your feedback and comments. It is really important to note that since your account will be reseted at the end of the CB, everybody who have monetized through the game at the Closed Beta stage will be rewarded with all the seals they have bought and our infinite respect!

Tournaments with rewards
Daily tournaments with rewards will now be opened for 23 hours a day! You will be able to measure your strength and strategy against other players and earn gold. You will just have to check out the option in the game and join the next one! We will eventually implement new kinds of tournaments with restrictions, special prizes, etc. Itís only the beginning!

Profile Page
The Profile Page will also be available. You can see your stats, your progression, . Check it out and let us know what you think!

New Developers Interview video
It looks like we love doing videos! In the next days we will release a new video where talk about the next steps in the game development and we demystify a few questions on the forums. Stay tuned!

Make sure to give us your feedback on our forums, itís always appreciated.

See you on the battleground!

Might & Magic - Duel of Champions team

zenithale
08-14-2012, 09:33 PM
A new version is always welcome. :o But so it seems there is no balance change...

Blastofek
08-14-2012, 10:52 PM
And no new deck :(

eXeoneD
08-15-2012, 02:08 AM
and slowest download ever ;P

now its getting fast^^

piorozla
08-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Hm, just tried playing but really, there is nothing I can do in the game. I've finished campaign and the Challenge button for duels is greyed out. Is there any way I can actually play the game at the moment??

larfex
08-15-2012, 09:19 AM
I've finished campaign and the Challenge button for duels is greyed out. Is there any way I can actually play the game at the moment??

Just restart the whole client, it should work after a restart if not do it a couple times. I have this error more then once a day. Stay tuned and restart ;)

Yes, glad to hear that i can buy seals.

Blastofek
08-15-2012, 10:01 AM
There should be an option to convert 100seals for gold and since there's no such an option I have to stay with 100seals :F
Would be awesome if some1 would repair that asap.
About premium cards - I was sure that it will be cool but it's only shiny... who needs that crap? These premium cards should be rare or what-so-ever.

Duchu86
08-15-2012, 10:24 AM
it seems there are some changes in card balance :).
for example Plague Skeleton and Plague Zombie got +1HP

zenithale
08-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Yeah, good balance changes IMO:

Events :
-Week of mercenaries costs 2 Ressources now instead of 1

Necro creatures :
-Pestilential skeleton +1 HP (3)
-Zombie +1 HP (5)
-small Namtaru +2 HP (7)
-Putride lamasu -1 Retaliation (2) but now costs only 5 Ressources
-big Namtaru +1 Retaliation (4) +1 HP (9)

Stronghold creatures :
-Mauler (the level 1 orc)+1 HP (2)
-Dreamwalker +1 HP (4)
-Crusheur (the level 4 orc with Magic resistance and Rage 1) +1 Retaliation (1)
-Dreamreaver +1 HP (6)
-Fracassor (the big orc 4/2/4 with Charge + no retaliation + Rage 2) +2 HP ! (6)
-Vouivre (the Epic 3/0/6 with Magic resistance and Rage 2) +1 Retaliation (1)

SpaceElephant
08-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Yes guys we rebalanced a few cards, I published the complete release notes right here. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/708684-New-game-version-1-1-15-August-14th-2012)

larfex
08-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Nice work, I can win with Necro :D