PDA

View Full Version : Patch made it better, but not better enough for me.

Kemeros
08-14-2012, 02:23 PM
I am grateful ubisoft is still working on rocksmith but i can't help but feel disappointed by the performances is see on my ps3. When i say performances, i mean loading and saving and bad design.Here is what is bugging me specifically:The game still saves after checking my settings yet changing nothing. Some say the save is faster, i don't see it.When a song is done and i press play again, the game reloads the song i just played... for no reason...So basically i still feel like i spend too much time looking at a loading screen and i can't play more than 30 min without getting annoyed.At least some of the feedback changed things, barely though. The speed can't be adjusted in the rehearsal mode... why the hell not?It's just a bunch of things that makes the game feel like an unfinished product.I might have to wait for Rocksmith on pc or Rocksmith 2 to see something interesting. I will not get the bass or any DLCs for now sadly.Thanks anyway for the patch.A disappointed fan.

rcole_sooner
08-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Use this thread to report issues.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/704396-Rocksmith-Official-Bugs-and-Issues-Threads-Forums