PDA

View Full Version : Bro, What the hell does this mean?

sasukeuchiha50
08-13-2012, 02:12 AM
William Miles noted that Desmond had an unusually high concentration of First Civilization DNA, allowing him to properly wield the Apple, and that only one in ten million people have similar concentrations. I still don't understand it.

Assassin_M
08-13-2012, 02:15 AM
You basically said what he said xD

What exactly do you not understand ? please elaborate..

Slayer_WTF
08-13-2012, 02:23 AM
Desmond is the golden child or crap like that. [cit.Shaun]

rileypoole1234
08-13-2012, 03:40 AM
Desmond has the same DNA as TWCB. This allows him to properly use the Apple Of Eden.

naran6142
08-13-2012, 03:42 AM
William Miles noted that Desmond had an unusually high concentration of First Civilization DNA, allowing him to properly wield the Apple, and that only one in ten million people have similar concentrations. I still don't understand it.

This would be it

pacmanate
08-13-2012, 01:29 PM

I don't understand what you don't understand about not understanding what you've said you don't understand about. Cause you answered your own question. BUTT! To answer your question..

The First Civilization had different DNA to whatever Civilization we have now. The Apple of Eden was made to only activate when a First Civilization person's DNA made contact. Desmond has a high concentration of this First Civilization DNA which allows him to wield it.

This actually makes me wonder though. How could Al Mualim and Rodrigo Borgia wield it? Surely that means that they both had high concentrations too?

dxsxhxcx
08-13-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't understand what you don't understand about not understanding what you've said you don't understand about. Cause you answered your own question. BUTT! To answer your question..

The First Civilization had different DNA to whatever Civilization we have now. The Apple of Eden was made to only activate when a First Civilization person's DNA made contact. Desmond has a high concentration of this First Civilization DNA which allows him to wield it.

This actually makes me wonder though. How could Al Mualim and Rodrigo Borgia wield it? Surely that means that they both had high concentrations too?

if I'm not wrong everyone can wield it, but only those with a high concentration of TWCB DNA can explore its max potential...

DarthEzio55
08-13-2012, 01:47 PM

Does that mean Savonarola also has a high concentration

brefcourte
08-13-2012, 03:58 PM
It means that he is Jesus and/or was rapped by aliens.

itsamea-mario
08-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Don't call me "Bro" i'm not your bro...

GLHS
08-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Don't call me "Bro" i'm not your bro...

I'm not your guy, buddy

reddragonhrcro
08-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Bro...?
Are you a part of the Bro Army?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqayjGOpYc

*BROFIST!*

ryan8374
08-13-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm not your guy, buddy

I'm not your buddy, friend!

itsamea-mario
08-13-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm not your guy, buddy

Don't call me buddy!

MT4K
08-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Sorry Bros, Pals, Buddies, Chums, Friends, but this is going nowhere.

Closed.