PDA

View Full Version : They should in the new ACIII....

R0cKingSidwayz
08-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Make where you can customize your character's appearance, such as more skins this game, and customize his weapons, different tomahawk, gun etc.. etc.. I liked when you could change the skin of your character in Revelations and Brotherhood, they should bring that back plus more skins. Like be able to have the wolf head skin like in brotherhood when you fight off the pack of wolf thieves. And have a eagle one or bear skin. Adding customization to characters in games makes it all more valuable of a game. Players and people love customization. Please help me get this through to ubisoft creators please. Leave bunches of feed, or just post the same thing. Lol Thanks all. Peace later.

TheFrontLine
08-12-2012, 08:33 PM
They said there'll be quite a bit of character customization, but I doubt it'll be as in depth as customizing your weapons and a large array of skins to choose from. If they spend a lot of time on allowing the players to edit whatever, that's time they're taking away from the other aspects of the game. I like customization, but I would prefer if they spent more time fleshing out the characters and making a satisfying story.

Serrachio
08-12-2012, 08:35 PM
I'd rather they didn't.

Some outfits and a little customization is plenty enough, and they don't need to be making more of it when they could better spend their time refining the story.

And this is just personal opinion, but I don't feel customization serves much purpose anyway. It might make you look a little fancy, but you're still playing the game in the same way as before. Putting in too many costumes is just a ridiculous notion, because then it'd feel more like fan-service and less like crafting a immersive gameplay experience.

R0cKingSidwayz
08-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I agree with you frontline, Story is everything, but you know what I mean, I'm just trying to play a perfect game lol. A game where you can say hey this is my new favorite game, and I'm putting it on a mantel shelf after every time I play it. lol U knw. I just want to play the perfect game with everything in it. Like have a skin that looks like a warrior Indian, or a warrior chief headress, or something exotic and crazy. But ya I KNOW what you mean by haveing a story. I would like for them to make something where once your done with the main story line it's not over, and you have to go on a treasure hunt, or something that just doesn't leave the game over in exlpore mode, make like after Main story line gameplay is over make where you have to find things like codex pages and data fragments to unlock whole new levels. Or make where players can create their own levels to play in so gameplay is never over. Sort of like littlebigplanet where you can create your own game play.....

Serrachio
08-12-2012, 08:43 PM
I agree with you frontline, Story is everything, but you know what I mean, I'm just trying to play a perfect game lol. A game where you can say hey this is my new favorite game, and I'm putting it on a mantel shelf after every time I play it. lol U knw. I just want to play the perfect game with everything in it. Like have a skin that looks like a warrior Indian, or a warrior chief headress, or something exotic and crazy. But ya I KNOW what you mean by haveing a story. I would like for them to make something where once your done with the main story line it's not over, and you have to go on a treasure hunt, or something that just doesn't leave the game over in exlpore mode, make like after Main story line gameplay is over make where you have to find things like codex pages and data fragments to unlock whole new levels. Or make where players can create their own levels to play in so gameplay is never over. Sort of like littlebigplanet where you can create your own game play.....

While I do like games with enough content to keep you occupied, I wouldn't want AC3 to become like Skyrim, where it seems like the game never ends, but the things to do are just the same repeated objectives over and over.

And as I've heard, Prototype or InFamous (not sure which series) had player generated content, though people never really bothered with it. I wouldn't really like to see that sort of thing happening to Assassin's Creed.

R0cKingSidwayz
08-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Ok Ok sorry I suggested anything.

AssassinGame1
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
You'll have to wait till Oct. 30 to find out if they will have all that in the game

Serrachio
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Ok Ok sorry I suggested anything.

There's no need to feel sorry, everyone can come up with something they think might be good. It might not have been ideal, but at least you were eager to share your thoughts. :)

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 10:12 PM
I hope too that there is more customization, or at least many outfits default.

notafanboy
08-12-2012, 10:33 PM
While I do like games with enough content to keep you occupied, I wouldn't want AC3 to become like Skyrim, where it seems like the game never ends, but the things to do are just the same repeated objectives over and over.

And as I've heard, Prototype or InFamous (not sure which series) had player generated content, though people never really bothered with it. I wouldn't really like to see that sort of thing happening to Assassin's Creed.

UGC in infamous 2 was ****ing awesome, just saying...

deskp
08-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I just want a hood down option/skin for the normal connor outfit..

BeCk41
08-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Yah, not to complain- but I was a little overwhelmed with the amount of customization in ACR, its great and everything, but a lot of it is unneeded . I'd rather they make less customization and more characters, maps, and storyline. :|