PDA

View Full Version : Best AC3 Trailer So Far (OPINION)

AssassinGame1
08-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Hey all assassin's! Which AC3 trailer do u guys like the best so far?
Announcement Trailer?
Cinematic Trailer?
Gameplay Trailer?
4th Of July Trailer?
Anvil NEXT Trailer?
You may choose one, I WILL COUNT ALL THE VOTES ON Sept. 3

Locopells
08-11-2012, 11:09 PM
AnvilNext Trailer.

AssassinGame1
08-11-2012, 11:15 PM
AnvilNext Trailer.

mine too

De Filosoof
08-11-2012, 11:26 PM
E3 cinematic trailer.
The music and the stuff that Connor says gave me goosebumps.

SixKeys
08-11-2012, 11:40 PM
I think I like the AnvilNext one the best.

LoyalACFan
08-12-2012, 12:18 AM
AnvilNext, probably. Reminded me of those "Life in the West" videos Rockstar did for Red Dead. They're all good, though, except for the Rise one. That was just... No.

playassassins1
08-12-2012, 12:34 AM
The announcement trailer was the best IMO. It basically summed up the whole game. Not everything though, but it explained a lot.

This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSa0Xg-YadY

MetalCreed
08-12-2012, 01:16 AM
I like each and every trailer but the most special to me is the naval warfare one.

tarrero
08-12-2012, 01:32 AM
The announcement trailer was the best IMO. It basically summed up the whole game. Not everything though, but it explained a lot.

This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSa0Xg-YadY

AWESOME sountrack on that one!!!

InfamousQ1987
08-12-2012, 02:06 AM
I like the anvil next trailer... Not because a colonist was assassinated...( I knew we can do that) I liked the lightning and rain, just the whole weather/seasonal gameplay. Sluggish movement through knee high snow, but if you take to the tree's your good. The fact that I get to play as Desmond's ancestor (Connor) in the city of Boston (my birth town) excites me alone.

Off topic (and flame me if you want )
But... To me it seemed like the "killing colonist's" scene was absurdly staged. Like it was just to shut some people up.
My opinion... Just saying.

LoyalACFan
08-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Off topic (and flame me if you want )
But... To me it seemed like the "killing colonist's" scene was absurdly staged. Like it was just to shut some people up.
My opinion... Just saying.

I think that was basically the secondary motive of the trailer. They wanted to show off the new engine, but also shut up the idiots who were whining about only killing redcoats. If you listen, the narrator keeps saying stuff like "this is before it was America," "the un-United States," etc. They really wanted to dispel the supposed anti-British sentiment with this one.

InfamousQ1987
08-12-2012, 06:03 AM
I think that was basically the secondary motive of the trailer. They wanted to show off the new engine, but also shut up the idiots who were whining about only killing redcoats. If you listen, the narrator keeps saying stuff like "this is before it was America," "the un-United States," etc. They really wanted to dispel the supposed anti-British sentiment with this one.

That I can agree with you 1,000% on. I don't care who the enemy is...hell if George Washington, or any of the founding fathers were Templars...i wouldn't care!!! I will kill any TEMPLAR that stands in the way of the Assassin's.

Assassin_M
08-12-2012, 06:11 AM
"Im British and all I saw was Connor killing Templars" -Respectable Youtube member.

On-topic: E3 CGI trailer

projectpat06
08-12-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm Commander Shepherd and this is my favorite trailer on the Ci....oh da** it, wrong forum. I would go with the E3 cinematic one. It gets me pumped up to play this game and the music is sick as well.

catkiller97
08-12-2012, 07:33 AM
E3 CGI trailer

Locopells
08-12-2012, 10:11 AM
They really wanted to dispel the supposed anti-British sentiment with this one.

Well I consider that a good thing. I was getting tired of pointing out to people the difference between the dev team and the marketing team, and explaining that (for most people), that difference was what we were complaining about, not the killing of redcoats.

By the way, are we allowed a second favorite choice?

kalo.yanis
08-12-2012, 10:52 AM
To be fair, I think AC3's trailers are kind of weak compared to the previous games, but my fav. one would have to be the E3 cinematic one.

POP1Fan
08-12-2012, 10:56 AM
E3 one.

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 11:16 AM
E3 Cinematic Trailer.

oliacr
08-12-2012, 02:21 PM
E3 cinematic trailer!

AssassinGame1
08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I like each and every trailer but the most special to me is the naval warfare one.

Naval Warfare was a gameplay, not trailer...

AssassinGame1
08-12-2012, 09:01 PM
To be fair, I think AC3's trailers are kind of weak compared to the previous games, but my fav. one would have to be the E3 cinematic one.

Cool signature!

rileypoole1234
08-13-2012, 12:34 AM
It's tied for me between the AnvilNext trailer and the CGI trailer. Connor is just so awesome in the CGI trailer.

I think my vote goes to the CGI trailer.

TheHumanTowel
08-13-2012, 12:43 AM
My favourite so far is the Announcement trailer just because I was unbelievably excited and hyped up during the countdown for it's release. I was giggling like a schoolgirl watching it. It brought me back that feeling of excitement hearing about a new AC game that I had when AC2 was revealed.

Also you could have just made a poll instead of resolving to count the votes but whatever.

playassassins1
08-13-2012, 12:53 AM
My favourite so far is the Announcement trailer just because I was unbelievably excited and hyped up during the countdown for it's release. I was giggling like a schoolgirl watching it. It brought me back that feeling of excitement hearing about a new AC game that I had when AC2 was revealed.

this ^

tarrero
08-13-2012, 01:42 AM

Yeah, and its sountrack is awesome too!!!

xChupa
08-13-2012, 01:49 AM
I guess mine would be the E3 trailer.

But I agree that so far, I think the previous AC's had better trailers.

The TGS trailer for AC2 is my favorite. Now THAT is an awesome trailer. Amazing music, EPIC voiceover, brilliant editing. Just all around a fantastic trailer.
Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI-OKx4GB5Y

SixKeys
08-13-2012, 03:47 AM
I agree that the previous games have had better gameplay trailers overall. The only exception would be Revelations, I just didn't like the dubstep-quick-cut style they had to them. I hope AC3 as a game will be more impressive than the trailers have let on so far.

tarrero
08-13-2012, 04:01 AM
I agree that the previous games have had better gameplay trailers overall. The only exception would be Revelations, I just didn't like the dubstep-quick-cut style they had to them. I hope AC3 as a game will be more impressive than the trailers have let on so far.

Yeah, sure AC2 destiny trailer was awesome!!!!! But it contained much more spoilers, I hope Ubisoft does not show ANY of the major templars/ key events until the game is released..

NOLA_Assassin
08-13-2012, 10:13 AM
E3 CGI trailer!

AssassinGame1
08-13-2012, 08:30 PM
In my opinion Revelations always had the best trailers

RapNoize
08-13-2012, 09:52 PM
I really liked AC3s gamescom's one

AssassinGame1
09-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Hey all assassin's! Which AC3 trailer do u guys like the best so far?
Announcement Trailer?
Cinematic Trailer?
Gameplay Trailer?
4th Of July Trailer?
Anvil NEXT Trailer?
You may choose one, I WILL COUNT ALL THE VOTES ON Sept. 3

This THREAD IS NOW FINISHED AND WILL BE LOCKED THE VOTES ARE...

ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER:4
CINEMATIC TRAILER:6
GAMEPLAY:0
4TH OF JULY TRAILER: 2
ANVIL NEXT: 4

LOOKS LIKE THE WINNER IS... THE CINEMATIC TRAILER! CONGRATS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED THIS TRAILER!

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE REA PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
$
thank u all for participating :)

Assassin_M
09-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Can I get a hanky ?:(

My trailer lost:(

AssassinGame1
09-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Can I get a hanky ?:(

My trailer lost:(

Good one! Which one did u choose again?

Assassin_M