PDA

View Full Version : issues

DMJ225
08-11-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm posting on behalf of my friend, Karen Haddow who put this message on the Horse Haven App page: Hi Horse Haven you have already taken 10 000 horse bucks from me I keep on buying land and you just take the money and give me no land I am so disappointed really enjoying playing the game but it is not fare that you take my money and give me nothing in return so PLEASE can I get my horse bucks back and my land thanks A very disappointed player

Karen is most annoyed that the money has been taken and the land also and wants them reinstated please.

I, myself am having an issue that I cannot get on to visit my neighbor's ranches. It tells me that my neighbors are inactive, and it will also not complete an activity for me. eg. I send a horse to do a competitiion and before the comp is finished, the game reloads and I am left with nothing.

GlynnievanWyk
08-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Everyone of my neighbours and myself are having issues with the game, which i reported 7hrs ago. the game wont load all i get is a page full of numbers and digits. Please be so kind as to let us know if it is been seen to or that our posts have been noted. Thank you x

CrystalYaris
08-15-2012, 01:36 AM
Everyone of my neighbours and myself are having issues with the game, which i reported 7hrs ago. the game wont load all i get is a page full of numbers and digits. Please be so kind as to let us know if it is been seen to or that our posts have been noted. Thank you x

Mine says, and has for almost 24 hours now, "We are upgrading the system". You would think Ubisoft would have it together.. Guess not!