PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Disappearance?

jzsnyder
08-10-2012, 10:29 PM
I haven't been following the AC storyline so closely since Brotherhood, so:

Did we ever figure out what those coordinates were at the end of the Da Vinci disappearance DLC?

Assassin_M
08-10-2012, 10:30 PM
The Grand Temple at New York..

jzsnyder
08-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Alright, that would have been my first guess, but I doubted it because it was also "revealed" in ACR.

Assassin_M
08-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Alright, that would have been my first guess, but I doubted it because it was also "revealed" in ACR.
Both were shown in different ways..

In the DLC, it was revealed as coordinates, in ACR it was shown on the globe..

But yeah

jzsnyder
08-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Well, yes. Just because they were revealed via different methods doesn't mean that the same thing wasn't revealed twice.

So if the location of the Grand Temple was already divulged before the release of ACR, then what did​ ACR reveal?

LoyalACFan
08-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Well, yes. Just because they were revealed via different methods doesn't mean that the same thing wasn't revealed twice.

So if the location of the Grand Temple was already divulged before the release of ACR, then what did​ ACR reveal?

Not much of anything, really. There was that bulls**t Lost Archive DLC that revealed that *SPOILER* Lucy was a traitor, but I don't count that since it was a total cash grab and wasn't part of the main game. The point of Revelations was to give closure to Altair and especially Ezio, but that's not exactly a "revelation"

Assassin_M
08-11-2012, 02:27 AM

Its highly subjective, but people who hated ACR will tell you that It didn't reveal anything and people who enjoyed it will tell you what they Consider Revelations. either way, I do not want to take part in a "Revelations revealed nothing" crap, so i`ll just end it here because I`v said all that needs saying regarding this matter..

thekarlone
08-11-2012, 02:42 AM
In fact, a "revelation" is also a warning about an apocalypse. This is, the final video. In Ancient Greek Ἀποκάλυψις (Apokálypsis) means "revelation".

Assassin_M
08-11-2012, 02:46 AM
In fact, a "revelation" is also a warning about an apocalypse. This is, the final video. In Ancient Greek Ἀποκάλυψις (Apokálypsis) means "revelation".
Like I said... highly subjective..

Someone might come here and say "No that doesn't mean anything" Just don't try it, mate. I know what it can be like..

thekarlone
08-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Yes, very subjective. I believe an important reason many people hated ACR is because they misinterpreted the subtitle "revelations", so they had different (and wrong) expectations about the game.

TheFrontLine
08-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Amancio said it would answer a lot of questions in the E3 2011 presentation, I believe.

Assassin_M
08-11-2012, 03:01 AM
And let it begin...

Can somebody close this before it gets out of hand ?? The OP`s question has been answered already..

arkangelyou
08-11-2012, 06:51 AM
]Well, if you look up the co-ordinates (43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W) in Google Maps you will find a large black hole as shown in the picture below. Its in America somewhere near New York so it will probably be mentioned in AC3:

http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/next-assassins-creed-teased-oxcgn-1.png

Actually, somebody predicted in an article that the next Assassin's Creed game would take place in the American Revolution based on these findings way back in 2011.
Here's the link
http://oxcgn.com/2011/03/09/next-assassins-creed-teased-via-da-vinci-disappearance-dlc-spoiler-alert/

Stroonzje
08-11-2012, 07:34 AM
]Well, if you look up the co-ordinates (43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W) in Google Maps you will find a large black hole as shown in the picture below. Its in America somewhere near New York so it will probably be mentioned in AC3:

http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/next-assassins-creed-teased-oxcgn-1.png

Actually, somebody predicted in an article that the next Assassin's Creed game would take place in the American Revolution based on these findings way back in 2011.
Here's the link
http://oxcgn.com/2011/03/09/next-assassins-creed-teased-via-da-vinci-disappearance-dlc-spoiler-alert/
What.. is there o.O

jzsnyder
08-11-2012, 08:04 AM
I hate saying it but... That hole vaguely resembles an Anus.

CANNOT UNSEE.

MT4K
08-11-2012, 11:19 AM
The OP has been answered. These other things have been discussed plenty of times before as well,

Closed.