PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU think desmond will be doing

Stroonzje
08-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Ok, so far we know hes going into the grand temple... but that cant be the whole game on Desmond's side can it? he still has to stop the satellite launch also. I for one am hoping we have some sort of way we can be in this part of the city where we have to go pick up supplies or something, that would be awesome, I wanted to see what other people think we'll be doing as Desmond... because we surely cant be just getting into the grand temple, there has to be more

Slayer_WTF
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Now I am more than sure that we will have much to do with Desmond. It makes no sense not to say anything about him and then give us something like 30 minutes of gameplay.

zerocooll21
08-10-2012, 01:53 PM
The Devs confirmed there will be more desmond play time for ACIII. Hopefully its more in depth than the puzzles of Desmond's Journey.

Stroonzje
08-10-2012, 01:54 PM
i see, but im just thinking what we will be doing? apart from infiltrating abstergo... getting into the grand temple, but what else?

zerocooll21
08-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Hopefully combat. I have a feeling the temple is just one big puzzle he'll have to climb thru.

Stroonzje
08-10-2012, 02:00 PM
another brotherhood scenario... hope not

De Filosoof
08-10-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm really looking forward to the modern-day part !! :D.

I think the grand temple is going to be epic.

mattahleen
08-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Secret location freerunning, combat, stealth, assassinations, espionage, driving a motorcycle, shock blade, drive a small war ship.

pacmanate
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
If the grand temple doesn't look epic then they have failed. Everythings been leading to this, it better look impressive.

Assassin_M
08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Try to go inside Temple, fails for some reason, Templars attack, fights templars off, decides to head to HQ in New York, finds new Animus, Father tells him about Connor, decides to relive his Memories, gets up xD

naran6142
08-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Try to go inside Temple, fails for some reason, Templars attack, fights templars off, decides to head to HQ in New York, finds new Animus, Father tells him about Connor, decides to relive his Memories, gets up xD

I think you pretty much nailed it :p

but wasn't it said that there would be an assassination within the first minute of gameplay?

playassassins1
08-10-2012, 05:57 PM

Wow, just.... great. Ubi should really use this..

RatonhnhakeFan
08-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Tries to get into the Temple or activate something inside the Temple, is unable to do so, William tells him about Charles Lee doing something something in connection with the Grand Temple in America, Desmond goes in, surprise! Charles Lee has kids and it turns out it was Ratonhnhaké:ton that did that something something in connection with the Grand Temple. Desmond follows him and finds it out and opens the Temple/activates something inside it.

No idea how does search for Eve/Eve's DNA fit into any of this. Don't even know where to begin speculating on that

notafanboy
08-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Desmond is most likely to eat pies while i play as Connor doing badass assassin stuff