PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want to see shown in the Gamescom demo?

pacmanate
08-10-2012, 11:40 AM
So far we have seen gameplay taking place in the a city, the frontier and also at sea. What are some of the things you would like to be see in the upcoming demo? This might sound stupid, but personally I want to see Connor use a sword. The devs said there were no recycled animations so it should be interesting and hopefully make the sword (and dagger) fresh again!

Locopells
08-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Something like Bunker Hill in full would be good - spectacular to see, yet not spoiling anything we haven't already heard about.

lonewarrior30
08-10-2012, 11:47 AM
I dont really care,as long as they show something new Im in

playassassins1
08-10-2012, 11:52 AM
I want to see some stealth. It wasn't really shown in previous demo's/trailers. And more parkour.

ScarFace_1415
08-10-2012, 11:53 AM
New York 'cause it's the only thing they didn't showed

Stroonzje
08-10-2012, 12:01 PM
I really want to see the bunker hill demo and some rockclimbing.. no more than that because it could be giving away little to much. So probably the bunker hill demo

Slayer_WTF
08-10-2012, 12:10 PM
New York demo.

Legendz54
08-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Bunker hill just for the bear fight!!

dxsxhxcx
08-10-2012, 12:17 PM
a sneak peek of Connor's gameplay during his childhood...

ps: it doesn't need to have cutscenes, just a few seconds of pure gameplay..

Slayer_WTF
08-10-2012, 12:24 PM

I think it would be a spoiler a bit 'too big.

dxsxhxcx
08-10-2012, 12:29 PM
I think it would be a spoiler a bit 'too big.

I don't think so, I don't mind being show pure gameplay as long as it doesn't involve many (or no) cutscenes (IMO that's where the big spoilers are) or are in important areas (like Desmond inside the Grand Temple for example, I would be fine with 2 or 3 seconds of Desmond gameplay without cutscenes in the area outside the grand temple just to tease us), IMO show the entire sequence of Connor's childhood (gameplay and cutscenes or just gameplay) could be considered spoiler but only a few seconds of it wouldn't do much harm...

pacmanate
08-10-2012, 01:30 PM

Oo really? Seeing Connor as a kid would be something I would not want to be shown at all! Bunker Hill would be cool actually because all we got before were low res screens of it ages ago! Plus we would get to see the "2000 NPC's" on screen for the first time in unedited gameplay.

Stroonzje
08-10-2012, 01:38 PM
i'd even settle for a couple screen of desmond, just to see what he looks like now and what he will be doing

Locopells
08-10-2012, 03:11 PM
That won't happen, they're keeping that under heavy wraps. Though at least this time I think it's because there are proper spoilers rather then something like the Penrose thing they were so excited about...

tarrero
08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Boston at night, The Frontier at night....... Although I believe Bunker hill demo is going to be showed.

De Filosoof
08-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Boston at night, The Frontier at night....... Although I believe Bunker hill demo is going to be showed.

Yeah me too. It's the only huge gameplay part from the "behind closed doors press demo" we haven't seen yet.

kriegerdesgottes
08-10-2012, 04:51 PM
I'd like to see New York or maybe one of the unannounced cities that Alex has referenced although I doubt that will happen. As long as it's not MP I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever it is. I have to say though the frontier is ok and all but I'm all about the cities in AC games. I'm sick of seeing the wilderness stuff.

rileypoole1234
08-10-2012, 05:02 PM
I just want a picture of Desmond. What kriegerdesgottes said would also be good.

Assassin_M
08-10-2012, 05:09 PM
A trailer..

ONE trailer... 2 Minutes... K ? Marketing ? Dont screw this up

mattahleen
08-10-2012, 05:33 PM
The whole pax demo from entering boston to the battle of bunker hill

beatledude210
08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
I too would like to see some swordplay, but I'd like to see Bunker Hill or New York.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
08-10-2012, 05:58 PM
No New York, no Bunker Hill. A small trailer to tip off the hype until release/a launch trailer.

eagleforlife1
08-10-2012, 06:54 PM
No New York, no Bunker Hill. A small trailer to tip off the hype until release/a launch trailer.

Iw ouldn't mind seeing Bunker Hill as we already know what happens in that. Otherwise, some non-spoilerific gameplay.

LoyalACFan
08-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I'd like to see New York or maybe one of the unannounced cities that Alex has referenced although I doubt that will happen. As long as it's not MP I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever it is. I have to say though the frontier is ok and all but I'm all about the cities in AC games. I'm sick of seeing the wilderness stuff.

WAIT WHAT!?!? There are more cities besides New York and Boston?

Assassin_M
08-10-2012, 09:00 PM
He probably means the settlements in the Frontier

LoyalACFan
08-10-2012, 09:19 PM
He probably means the settlements in the Frontier

Those have been announced though. Lexington, Concord, and Connor's village.

Assassin_M
08-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Those have been announced though. Lexington, Concord, and Connor's village.
Maybe he thought these were Unnamed ? Or maybe he`s referring to one-time cities ?

kriegerdesgottes
08-10-2012, 09:32 PM

Yes He has mentioned a couple times in videos I don't feel like digging up or finding that there are some other locations they aren't talking about so we may not even know until the game comes out.

LoyalACFan
08-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Yes He has mentioned a couple times in videos I don't feel like digging up or finding that there are some other locations they aren't talking about so we may not even know until the game comes out.

Hmm... I wonder if they're going to be one-off missions like Leonardo's machine workshops or if they're going to be smaller areas with free-roam capabilities like Cappadocia... Either way, I'm excited.

MauganRa998
08-11-2012, 03:50 AM
I would like to see eithier:

A: Something in New York

B: Something to do with the new economic system

C: Something to do with some kind of hideout that the player will have.

or D: Any new Multiplayer modes.

Of course any new info is always cool.

jzsnyder
08-11-2012, 05:30 AM
I would like to see eithier:

A: Something in New York

B: Something to do with the new economic system

C: Something to do with some kind of hideout that the player will have.

or D: Any new Multiplayer modes.

Of course any new info is always cool.

Welcome to the forums!

What I'd like to see: Not New York, just more of the gameplay elements in boston. I'd love to see what other "hiding spots" Connor can use/interact with.

beatledude210
08-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Overall I would like to see swordplay. I share the same curiosity as the OP. How will Connor's sword technique differ from the Assassins from previous games? Only time will tell...

LoyalACFan
08-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Overall I would like to see swordplay. I share the same curiosity as the OP. How will Connor's sword technique differ from the Assassins from previous games? Only time will tell...

I've been wondering about swords myself. Is it even confirmed that we're getting a sword other than the one in the Mayan Ruins pack? It's supposed to have exclusive animations, so they could easily just replace your tomahawk with it and give it its own set of moves, rather than making "swords" a unique weapon class.

pacmanate
08-11-2012, 02:37 PM

I've been wondering about swords myself. Is it even confirmed that we're getting a sword other than the one in the Mayan Ruins pack? It's supposed to have exclusive animations, so they could easily just replace your tomahawk with it and give it its own set of moves, rather than making "swords" a unique weapon class.

Glad I am not the only one. I hope they haven't taken own swords altogether minus the Mayan Ruins sword. I want to wield more than just a tomohawk and a hidden blade.