PDA

View Full Version : Question about ACR

Poodle_of_Doom
08-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I noticed something that seemed a little out of place during sequence 8. I went back to replay it, but couldn't get it to happen again. I think it's interesting that Ahmet threatens to harm Sofia. When you go back to your library, you meet with Sofia, where she asks you about your library, and if you are some sort of teacher. Ezio explains that he is in a way, then collects the keys. He heads to the tower to exchange the keys for Sofia. Why would he do that if he just spoke to her? Why does he believe the woman in the tower was Sofia?

Krayus Korianis
08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
1. You bought all the books in the game.
2. You went to the cutscene when you entered the hideout.
3. The woman on Galata Tower has the same clothing as Sofia, also the tower is quite tall.
4. You're not supposed to see the cutscene at that point in the game.

Does any of that make sense to you? If not, then you cannot be helped.

naran6142
08-09-2012, 08:02 PM
when you collect all the books in the game you see a short cut scene with sofia, it was just bad timing that you was it at that moment

LoyalACFan
08-09-2012, 08:06 PM
1. You bought all the books in the game.
2. You went to the cutscene when you entered the hideout.
3. The woman on Galata Tower has the same clothing as Sofia, also the tower is quite tall.
4. You're not supposed to see the cutscene at that point in the game.

Does any of that make sense to you? If not, then you cannot be helped.

Chill, dude...

Anyway, the library cutscene with Sofia is unlocked by collecting all the books and then returning to your library. It's not supposed to be part of the plot. Although it was horribly planned, since you can't get all the books until you visit Cappadocia. And when you return from Cappadocia, Sofia has already been kidnapped, and wouldn't be able to meet him there. The next available time to get that cutscene is after the game has ended, at which point Sofia would already know he was an Assassin Mentor, so the cutscene doesn't make sense...

Poodle_of_Doom
08-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Chill, dude...

Anyway, the library cutscene with Sofia is unlocked by collecting all the books and then returning to your library. It's not supposed to be part of the plot. Although it was horribly planned, since you can't get all the books until you visit Cappadocia. And when you return from Cappadocia, Sofia has already been kidnapped, and wouldn't be able to meet him there. The next available time to get that cutscene is after the game has ended, at which point Sofia would already know he was an Assassin Mentor, so the cutscene doesn't make sense...

I figured it was a poorly executed cut scene. But I do have a problem with this solution. In my three previous playthroughs, I did not collect the books, but received the cutscene as well....

Assassin_M
08-09-2012, 11:50 PM
I figured it was a poorly executed cut scene. But I do have a problem with this solution. In my three previous playthroughs, I did not collect the books, but received the cutscene as well....
Cant happen.

Its either a glitch or you`re confused..

This cut-scene only occurs when you collect all books..

Locopells
08-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Happened to me second time around.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Cant happen.

Its either a glitch or you`re confused..

This cut-scene only occurs when you collect all books..

Must be a glitch then. I say this, because I've experienced this on each of my playthroughs, yet this is the only time I have ever gotten all the books. I know this is the first time, because I was actually going for the trophy this time....