PDA

View Full Version : Possible Lucy alternative

Stroonzje
08-08-2012, 02:40 PM
I was watching the sequence when vidic is speaking too lucy and i think i have a good liable alternative.

Well if you watch it again here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roo6tH_wbXc&feature=player_embedded (7:46 - 7:55) you'll see that she doesn't actually give a reply,nod or any sort of agreement in what he is saying.. now maybe MAYBE she saw this was her chance to get out of Abstergo because she had tried to before but it was too heavily guarded, so this was her best chance to do it. That's the only evidence i have for this theory right now as I haven't researched it much but i will as soon as i get more time. Your thoughts?

PS. i dont have an explanation for juno stabbing lucy just yet

LightRey
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
ehm. You should play The Lost Archive (ACR DLC)...

Amaral724
08-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Maybe Juno just stabb lucy because she know her plans to steal the POE ?!

But if lucy joins to the Assassins and betrays Abstergo i dont know the reason...

1 one thing wee know, she is really dead right?

Amaral724
08-08-2012, 03:14 PM
ehm. You should play The Lost Archive (ACR DLC)...

One question, Lost Archive have really information about the franchise? or just tell us things that we know?

LightRey
08-08-2012, 03:20 PM
One question, Lost Archive have really information about the franchise? or just tell us things that we know?
It holds some pretty significant information (regarding this topic in particular). You should probably go check it out.

Stroonzje
08-08-2012, 03:25 PM
no i havent but i have watched Esco blades playthrough (: im also researching more into this as i think personally i could be right

Kit572
08-09-2012, 12:26 AM
she is really dead right?

Oh come on, we are talking about Assassin's Creed here! One of the most unpredictable series on the planet! For all we know her death could have been an illusion or something else that doesn't make sense...

Assassin_M
08-09-2012, 01:36 AM
You guys should really put this to rest...

At first, people were screaming "LUCY BE A TEMPLAR??? AWW MAN" NOW she is bloody dead, and people are still...

Move on, guys. She`s dead, she was buried, Shaun attended the FREAKIN` funeral and confirmed her death, what ? Huh ? what else d`ya want ??

xsatanicjokerx
08-09-2012, 07:32 AM
You guys should really put this to rest...

At first, people were screaming "LUCY BE A TEMPLAR??? AWW MAN" NOW she is bloody dead, and people are still...

Move on, guys. She`s dead, she was buried, Shaun attended the FREAKIN` funeral and confirmed her death, what ? Huh ? what else d`ya want ??

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

WolfTemplar94
08-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Or maybe they didn't want to pay the actress to appear again?

TinyTemplar
08-09-2012, 07:46 AM
I like freddie_1897 theory
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/704839-Erudito-Lucy-Clay-theory