PDA

View Full Version : keyboard and mouse support on AC3

Amaral724
08-08-2012, 08:50 AM
So, wee really need to buy a controller to play AC3 on pc?

im confused

ProletariatPleb
08-08-2012, 08:55 AM
No, Keyboard+Mouse is supported.

MT4K
08-08-2012, 08:55 AM
AC3 will have Keyboard and Mouse support like the previous games. They just recommend using a gamepad as the game is designed with those in mind. Keyboard and Mouse support will work just as good as past games so no worries :D.

Amaral724
08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks, another question ..

The pc version comes out on october 30? Or like they said, "after christmas"?

MT4K
08-08-2012, 06:42 PM
There isn't really any "official" release date for the PC version, but it should be out before Christmas.

The last i remember seeing it was still on schedule for October 30th with the Console version, but you know how these things are ;)

Amaral724
08-08-2012, 06:47 PM
There isn't really any "official" release date for the PC version, but it should be out before Christmas.

The last i remember seeing it was still on schedule for October 30th with the Console version, but you know how these things are ;)

Yeah i know, and i mean "before christmas" , my mistake.

in the Assassins creed panel on Comic con , alex says" A litle bit before christmas" and i think i read , that after (outside pannel) he said the release date is the same

MT4K
08-08-2012, 06:57 PM
If there is a Delay i doubt it will be very long :D, but until Ubisoft come out and officially say "the pc release date is...." We will have to wait and see :).

Amaral724
08-08-2012, 07:03 PM
If there is a Delay i doubt it will be very long :D, but until Ubisoft come out and officially say "the pc release date is...." We will have to wait and see :).

Yes but with the revelations was the same thing and on september (i think) they delay the game .

Yeah no long, but almost a month, on the last month wee saw that picture with AC3 PC BOX and the release date for 23 november,

ProletariatPleb
08-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Yes but with the revelations was the same thing and on september (i think) they delay the game .

Yeah no long, but almost a month, on the last month wee saw that picture with AC3 PC BOX and the release date for 23 november,
Yeah, it will probably be the same this time if there's a delay, I'm not gonna take it if they say "5months".