PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Conspiracy Theory

Poodle_of_Doom
08-08-2012, 05:28 AM
http://thecounterpunch.hubpages.com/hub/Nearly-all-US-Presidents-are-descendant-from-the-British-and-French-Royal-Families

There's a couple articles I read in the news a while back, though this is the only one I found recently, that got me to thinking about a wonderful plot point for AC3. The first article I read on the subject was a story of a little girl who discovered that all the U.S. Presidents, aside from one, were related to one of the European Monarchs. This got me to thinking, since Catholocism was generally a European religion, which helped start the Knights Templar order, which as we all know is the premis for the AC series, and all but one U.S. President are related to the monarchy in one way or another, could this be a conspiracy? Perhaps Washington is a Templar? Perhaps this will be touched on in AC3?

JumpInTheFire13
08-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Not really sure what to think of it but good, interesting discovery

Poodle_of_Doom
08-08-2012, 05:35 AM
I thought so as well... I had originally read the article about a year or so ago. At that, I really hadn't thought of it until now.

LoyalACFan
08-08-2012, 09:50 AM
It seems rich white men marry in limited circles :p I actually knew some of this before I read the article. But you'd be surprised at some of the connections you can find in genetics. For example, Brooke Shields is a direct descendant of Lucrezia Borgia.

LightRey
08-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Well, before the "invention" of capitalism by the Templars, they seemed to use (read: manipulate) the aristocracy ("the divine right to rule") to control the masses, so it would make sense if they had a hand in that.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-08-2012, 03:47 PM
It seems rich white men marry in limited circles :p It definitely used to be like that when class-division was much much higher. Rich people/royal families breed within their own circles

Poodle_of_Doom
08-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Well, before the "invention" of capitalism by the Templars, they seemed to use (read: manipulate) the aristocracy ("the divine right to rule") to control the masses, so it would make sense if they had a hand in that.

And I didn't even think about that point. This is true as well, and money makes a good motivator.

rileypoole1234
08-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Ehh discoveries like this creep me out for some reason. Very interesting nonetheless. As LightRey said, Templars want control, and this would certainly be a way to have control-marrying in their own circles, that is.

Kit572
08-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Interesting discovery

Agreed.

Agreed, wouldn't surprise me the Templars would be doing something like this. Marrying within their own little circles just for control.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-13-2012, 03:16 PM
It's not necessarily the first time they would of done something like that either. According to the wiki, Hitler was a secret Templar. So, placing people in positions of power is not an unusual thing for the order.