PDA

View Full Version : References in AC3 and Ideas On Intro Recap.

jd55513
08-08-2012, 04:40 AM
So AC1, AC2, AC Brotherhood, had Desmond Narrating and Revelations had 16 Narrating...so who do you guys think will narrate in AC3? Will it be Desmond's Father? Rebecca? or Desmond one final time. or even better Danial Cross....

And Do you guys think there will be any possible reference of Altair, Ezio or even Subject 16 in AC3? i really hope Subject 16 has a last final secret....... but i dont think any other prevous assassin will be mentioned becouse AC3 is a "Fresh"

Also i hope they resolve the whole Box that Ezio gave to the Chineese Assasssin

Thoughts? Discuss.:D

OriginalMiles
08-08-2012, 05:14 AM
I kind of made an opening narration idea-ish thread.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663870-Assassin-s-Creed-III-opening-ideas!

I WANT EZIO'S AC2 OUTFIT!!!!

maxerx180
08-08-2012, 05:15 AM
I hope it's Desmond since it is supposed to to be his final game. I just want to hear him say "My name is Desmond Miles, and this is my story" one last time.

jd55513
08-08-2012, 05:37 AM
I hope it's Desmond since it is supposed to to be his final game. I just want to hear him say "My name is Desmond Miles, and this is my story" one last time.

Yeah but more gritter to signify his maturity from his emotions over lucy's death and the revelations upon her haha.

JumpInTheFire13
08-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Yeah but more gritter to signify his maturity from his emotions over lucy's death and the revelations upon her haha.
Just because he looks like Niko Bellic doesn't mean he has to sound like him too

Poodle_of_Doom
08-08-2012, 06:00 AM
I didnt think S16 narrated ACR,... I thought Desmond was doing that....

WolfTemplar94
08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Desmond for sure. Hopefully we'll even have a epilogue at the end from him, to perfectly sum his story up.

POP1Fan
08-08-2012, 01:12 PM
I didnt think S16 narrated ACR,... I thought Desmond was doing that....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0Z-KPzWS8 it's 16.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-08-2012, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0Z-KPzWS8 it's 16.

I guess it is. Thanks!

De Filosoof
08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
TWCB would be nice.
Why is there no "other" option?

notafanboy
08-08-2012, 08:44 PM
i feel so left-out whenever somebody mentions Daniel cross, mainly because i donīt know who the **** this guy is.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Desmond's father would be nice

TheHumanTowel
08-08-2012, 08:55 PM
i feel so left-out whenever somebody mentions Daniel cross, mainly because i donīt know who the **** this guy is.
This is exactly why he won't be the voice-over guy or make a big appearance in the game. He's completely unknown to the majority of people who will play AC3. He's a character in the comic The Fall just to let you know.

De Filosoof
08-08-2012, 08:55 PM

That's why it's so stupid that Daniel Cross is even an option in this poll.
People who don't read the comics or don't play multiplayer would be totally left behind. They would never do that.

jd55513
08-08-2012, 09:11 PM
That's why it's so stupid that Daniel Cross is even an option in this poll.
People who don't read the comics or don't play multiplayer would be totally left behind. They would never do that.

Actually he isnt exclusive to the comics at the end level 50 in the multiplayer of Revelation you get a cutscene SPOILERS(in black)

that reveals Danial Cross to be one of the Templar's greatist agents(similar to Lucy) and being assigned to capture Desmonds Father END SPOILERS.

So he really isnt a "Ghost" of a character he was in the comics the encylipedia and the files on multiplayer he will problably have a big role in this game(read spoilers) and also will problably be a boss fight

jd55513
08-08-2012, 09:12 PM
This is exactly why he won't be the voice-over guy or make a big appearance in the game. He's completely unknown to the majority of people who will play AC3. He's a character in the comic The Fall just to let you know.

Again, see my previous replay to De Filosoof

De Filosoof
08-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Actually he isnt exclusive to the comics at the end level 50 in the multiplayer of Revelation you get a cutscene SPOILERS(in black)

that reveals Danial Cross to be one of the Templar's greatist agents(similar to Lucy) and being assigned to capture Desmonds Father END SPOILERS.

So he really isnt a "Ghost" of a character he was in the comics the encylipedia and the files on multiplayer he will problably have a big role in this game(read spoilers) and also will problably be a boss fight

Yeah, i mentioned multiplayer in my previous post.
The problem is, there's a huge chunk of the AC players who are only playing the singleplayer.