PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Manhunt?.....

OnlineSettings
08-08-2012, 12:45 AM
How about a game mode for the good players that don't need to rely on offensive smoke to get a kill? I know guys, it's hard to believe that people play Revelations without relying on OSB to get every kill, but it is possible. You should try it sometime.
I know this won't happen, but I really wish that they'd make a manhunt where you can't use smoke bomb on offense at all. My life would be so much better. Why not? People would play it, I'm sure of it.
Make a game type called advanced manhunt where there is no OSB, no hidden gun, personal locks, and please GOD fix freaking ground finish priorities,.like really that cannot be all that difficult to fix. I know I'm going to get shishtuff (crap) for this but I don't care.

A Cupcake Nurse
08-08-2012, 07:37 AM
I'd kill for an advanced MH, a MH without smoke and a few other abilities would feel empty/prejudice to me though. I've gotten slammed just as much for using firecracker, so I feel like people are always going to complain about something. A bare bones type of MH would be nice, no abilities to your name and only perks and loss streaks. Advanced MH would be pretty wicked without whispers, purser/target prompts, or an up/down meter. I wouldn't mind seeing an Assassinate type of compass as well less doppelgangers. This of course if I could custom make my own match set up (custom games would be awesome on another note...)

CerealAssassin
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
any game mode without smoke sounds a good idea right now

OnlineSettings
08-08-2012, 08:44 PM
any game mode without smoke sounds a good idea right now

I like the way you think my man.