PDA

View Full Version : Fb and windows XP errors what how would I fix this

frag_bravo
02-09-2004, 03:47 PM
This is the one Im getting OXOEBB176E (out of memory error)OXOECO7FB8.Ive reformated and installed the new ati radeon 9800 pro xt.With a fresh install of XP im downloading the services pack from ms right now.Anyone fix this

frag_bravo
02-09-2004, 03:47 PM
This is the one Im getting OXOEBB176E (out of memory error)OXOECO7FB8.Ive reformated and installed the new ati radeon 9800 pro xt.With a fresh install of XP im downloading the services pack from ms right now.Anyone fix this

Zen--
02-09-2004, 04:12 PM
0x0ec07fb8 and 0x0ebb176e didn't come up with anything on the MS site, neither did the two error codes you listed.

Are you sure those are the exception codes MS is generating? It's odd that there is nothing listed, usually you find a hundred articles not related to what you are looking for, rather than nothing at all.

Keep installing the windows updates, try installing DX9 and then reinstall FB. That ought to do the trick, but let us know.

-Zen-
Formerly TX-Zen

frag_bravo
02-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Well its not a ms issue its a fb issue.I get this issue while im starting a new qmb this is when i get this

DaBallz
02-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Go into your BIOS and set it to 4X AGP.
It should go away.

Silly ain't it?

I am assuming you are using the drivers on the instalation
disc... The ATI drivers over 3.6 are terrible at best.

Every time I have heard of this problem, or the
"unexplained kick back to the lobby" problem
it's the 8X AGP problem or they installed
different drivers.

You will see no loss of performance at 4X AGP,
trust me, 8X is mostly hype at this stage of the game.

Da...

frag_bravo
02-09-2004, 06:00 PM
So in the bios,Quick question upon boot up my card is not lable IE after post I should see ATI radeon 256mb,or this is not in Xp?

DaBallz
02-09-2004, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frag_bravo:
So in the bios,Quick question upon boot up my card is not lable IE after post I should see ATI radeon 256mb,or this is not in Xp?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I applaud your attempt at English the translation is rough.

I assume you mean you should see the video card specs at start up like the old VooDoo cards.
The answer is no.

To see what you have you can check your properties in decktop or run DXDIAG.

Da...

frag_bravo
02-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Naw man born and breed here in the USA I was just working I work tech support At a hospital got bombarded with calls.I was just curious with the video card at start up of windows.Sorry dude.