PDA

View Full Version : Real Development Updates?

artjunky
08-20-2004, 10:15 AM
In the grand scheme of life, none of this really matters. So, take my statement below with that in mind.

The development updates that we currently get are ok. They visually tell us what the maddox crew is working on but I think most of us are just curious about the process of bring PF to market. What are the pitfalls? What research is being done? How about a little insider information?

I don't think most of us need final dates or mission secrets or anything like that but it would really be nice just to hear what is going on; not that Oleg needs to be the one giving the information either.

As I said, in the end, it doesn't really matter; PF will come out, whenever it comes out, regardless what we know. It would just be sort of nice to be a part of the process.

Thanks

artjunky
08-20-2004, 10:15 AM
In the grand scheme of life, none of this really matters. So, take my statement below with that in mind.

The development updates that we currently get are ok. They visually tell us what the maddox crew is working on but I think most of us are just curious about the process of bring PF to market. What are the pitfalls? What research is being done? How about a little insider information?

I don't think most of us need final dates or mission secrets or anything like that but it would really be nice just to hear what is going on; not that Oleg needs to be the one giving the information either.

As I said, in the end, it doesn't really matter; PF will come out, whenever it comes out, regardless what we know. It would just be sort of nice to be a part of the process.

Thanks