PDA

View Full Version : Where is the AC:R multiplayer community?!

sparchitect
08-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I know that AC:R online is not really functional as a competetive game because of how it finds matches, etc. But I am dying to find a clan of solid PC players that are often together on a ventrilo playing matches together. I consider myself very, very, good at this game. I'm sick of hearing people say that we have to be tolerant of people's play styles. That's bull. There really is a certain way to play this game. It's called: Hidden+Incognito+Focus+Poison. =] (And attempting to reach extreme variety every match)

Of course I have found friends that are good and I play with, but not many that are active.

So please, if there are any out there or if anyone knows of any clans/communities of AC:R multilayer PC players please inform me. THE ROOF RUNNERS AND ANIMUS HACK USERS ARE KILLING ME. I NEED TO PLAY WITH GOOD PEOPLE BEFORE I STRAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME FOREVER.

SixKeys
08-05-2012, 09:53 PM
You should probably ask this in the multiplayer forum, that's where all the clan threads are. Feel free to add me if you're interested.

sparchitect
08-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Oops, my bad. Not too familiar with the forums.

Haha that's funny. When I said "Of course I have found friends that are good" you are one of those people.
I either played with you yesterday or the day before. You know how to play and that's why I friended you! =]

SixKeys
08-06-2012, 04:58 AM
Oh man, I didn't even notice, lol. Well, looking forward to playing with you again.

Anykeyer
08-06-2012, 06:01 AM
There really is a certain way to play this game. It's called: Hidden+Incognito+Focus+Poison.

ROFL :D
I would not even comment that.

Oh, about people, PC players mostly use Xfire to organise.