PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - Gamescom

Slayer_WTF
08-05-2012, 06:51 PM
He knows something about the show at Gamescom AC3? I had heard of "a show about something important to the multiplayer", but I'm not sure.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-05-2012, 06:55 PM
I think Alex said that Gamescom will be the next big event for multiplayer so expect a lot of new stuff and info.

I hope for something big to be revealed for singleplayer. The game is will be just 2,5 months away from release after all

Slayer_WTF
08-05-2012, 06:57 PM
And I was expecting something on the single. http://forum.everyeye.it/invision/public/style_emoticons/default/doson.gif

RatonhnhakeFan
08-05-2012, 06:58 PM
And I was expecting something on the single. http://forum.everyeye.it/invision/public/style_emoticons/default/doson.gif

just because he said they will reveal/show MP in a big way doesn't mean they won't do the same for SP. I wouldn't worry yet

Assassin_M
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
A Trailer.... just a trailer.... hear me marketing ? I dont want to see New York, Clubs, long gameplays and certainly not the first Mission.

JUST A TRAILER !!!

nightcobra
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
i wonder if they'll make a story for multiplayer like in revelations

Slayer_WTF
08-05-2012, 07:06 PM
A Trailer.... just a trailer.... hear me marketing ? I dont want to see New York, Clubs, long gameplays and certainly not the first Mission.

JUST A TRAILER !!!
A picture of Desmond.. one.

i wonder if they'll make a story for multiplayer like in revelations

They confirmed they will return the files and videos to unlock, and it seems to be also involved Erudito.

Slayer_WTF
08-05-2012, 07:08 PM
just because he said they will reveal/show MP in a big way doesn't mean they won't do the same for SP. I wouldn't worry yet
I hope so. I would do a new trailer, or a video diary as one of the graphics engine.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-05-2012, 07:09 PM
A Trailer.... just a trailer.... hear me marketing ? I dont want to see New York, Clubs, long gameplays and certainly not the first Mission.But you don't have to watch it. :confused:

xXMrGR1NCHXx
08-05-2012, 07:12 PM

JUST A TRAILER !!!
I agree, I'm already pumped for this game, I really don't need anymore.

Assassin_M
08-05-2012, 07:15 PM
But you don't have to watch it. :confused:
90% of people cant do that..

They`d have to be forced not to watch it, which is not releasing any more..

SixKeys
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't even want a trailer for the SP. I'm happy with the info and trailers we already have. Two and a half months is not that long to wait (even though it may feel like it), I want them to keep as many things secret until release. Multiplayer footage is fine though.

playassassins1
08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
They don't have to reveal that much at gamescom... Remember ACR after gamescom? They released a bunch of other trailers.... So we can do with the info we have now,IMO

RatonhnhakeFan
08-05-2012, 07:29 PM
90% of people cant do that..
So? :p

nightcobra
08-05-2012, 07:32 PM
i would like to see these clubs that connor can take part in, like the hunting club and such.

Assassin_M
08-05-2012, 07:33 PM
So? :p
/Discussion

Slayer_WTF
08-05-2012, 07:34 PM
They don't have to reveal that much at gamescom... Remember ACR after gamescom? They released a bunch of other trailers.... So we can do with the info we have now,IMO

I remember, I remember..

The problem is that they are whole levels, and did not come from official channels. This time I will try to contain me. I do not want things like spoilers Ezio minstrel.

anik_lc
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
I think Alex said that Gamescom will be the next big event for multiplayer so expect a lot of new stuff and info.

I hope for something big to be revealed for singleplayer. The game is will be just 2,5 months away from release after all

Me too. Last year we had a 9 minutes long Single Player demo from Gamescom. I don't expect anything less from Single Player.

LoyalACFan
08-05-2012, 09:40 PM
As long as there are zero plot spoilers, I'd like to see some more gameplay. Maybe show the Frontier in summer, and showcase a few more animal encounters. Something like the Anvil Next trailer would be good too, though. Just some short gameplay montages, not necessarily a big long video of one area.

Forsakenghost
08-05-2012, 09:43 PM
I wanna see some single player.

TheHumanTowel
08-05-2012, 09:47 PM
I don't even want a trailer for the SP. I'm happy with the info and trailers we already have. Two and a half months is not that long to wait (even though it may feel like it), I want them to keep as many things secret until release. Multiplayer footage is fine though.
I agree. I don't want any more demos or trailers we've got plenty already. I wouldn't say no to a few dev diaries as we get closer to release but no more proper trailers until the launch trailer.

MetalCreed
08-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Even if there's nothing revealed in GamesCom, I can look forward to something much better: KojiPro's MGS 25 year anniversary event along with PAX, and in September, TGS.

maxerx180
08-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I just want a picture of Desmond. Hopefully one with out spoilers, like maybe him in the back of the van with the others. Then I'll be satisfied.

Will_Lucky
08-05-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm expecting a single player trailer....with dubstep.

jd55513
08-05-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm expecting a single player trailer....with dubstep.

YEAH!!!!!!!!.....and im not being sarcastic to your statement......CLASSICAL DUBSTEP!!!!!

LoyalACFan
08-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Even if there's nothing revealed in GamesCom, I can look forward to something much better: KojiPro's MGS 25 year anniversary event along with PAX, and in September, TGS.

What's so great about that? Are they announcing more about that Diamond Dogs thing?

MetalCreed
08-06-2012, 05:33 AM
What's so great about that? Are they announcing more about that Diamond Dogs thing?

Yes, the new game will be running on their FOX engine so, bascially the demo also reveals KojiPro's new game or MGS5. Cliffy B tweeted during ComicCon that he saw something secret regarding KojiPro's new game/Diamond Dogs and he was impressed. He probably the saw the demo. Anyways, MGS is my favorite video game series so I'm pretty hyped. Even if I won't see anything this month, or next, on October the game (AC3) will come out and I'll have a blast.

LoyalACFan
08-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Yes, the new game will be running on their FOX engine so, bascially the demo also reveals KojiPro's new game or MGS5. Cliffy B tweeted during ComicCon that he saw something secret regarding KojiPro's new game/Diamond Dogs and he was impressed. He probably the saw the demo. Anyways, MGS is my favorite video game series so I'm pretty hyped. Even if I won't see anything this month, or next, on October the game (AC3) will come out and I'll have a blast.

Hmm... I may have to mark my calendar for this then. I've been itching for a new Big Boss game ever since Snake Eater, and Peace Walker doesn't count.

Moultonborough
08-06-2012, 10:00 AM

While Ubisoft has a panel in the main theater and most likely streamed I wouldn't expect too much out of it. Penal description says "exclusive". So, though unlikely it could be another EAST situation.

Aphex_Tim
08-06-2012, 10:12 AM
I actually don't want to see anything new anymore either. We've seen quite a lot already and i'd like the rest to be a surprise. :)
Somewhere at the start of october i'll even get the chance to play a little AC3 already but i'm not even sure if i want that. :p
I fear it'll kinda take away the excitement i'll have near the release date to finally get my hands on that epic Freedom Edition and to wrap
my fingers around the controller to finally take my first steps in AC3 :p

De Filosoof
08-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Somewhere at the start of october i'll even get the chance to play a little AC3 already but i'm not even sure if i want that. :p
:eek: How?

Aphex_Tim
08-07-2012, 08:10 AM
:eek: How?

First Look event in Utrecht. Ubisoft will have a stand there so it's highly likely that AC3 will be playable as well.
But as crazy as it may sound, i think i'll avoid the AC3 booth... :p

catkiller97
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
already a thread...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/697205-Ubisoft-at-Gamescom!/page5

RatonhnhakeFan
08-07-2012, 08:39 PM
First Look event in Utrecht. Ubisoft will have a stand there so it's highly likely that AC3 will be playable as well.
But as crazy as it may sound, i think i'll avoid the AC3 booth... :p
But it will be just a short demo right? They won't plug the full game for people to start playing from the beginning? :O