PDA

View Full Version : assasins creed figurines

mickrs
08-04-2012, 12:49 PM
hello,

since that assasins creed 3 has maked a name i am very interested in assasins creed figurines and i want to collect them. the only problem is that i can buy the one from assasins creed revelations in the ubishop and get the one from assasins creed 3 in the freedom edition, but i want the ones from brotherhood, assasins creed 1 and 2 to. my qeustion is if someone now how i can get my hand on the ones from the older games from assasins creed i cant find them realy good. i have looked on ebay but i cant find the original ones.

please help me,

thanks.

LoyalACFan
08-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Are you talking exclusively about the ones that came in special editions? Because there are several figurines of Ezio. I'm pretty sure this one (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Assassins-Creed-II-Assassins-Creed-II-Ezio-figure-Limited-Edition-Ubisoft-/261074909696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc946fa00#ht_500wt_1288) is the one that came with the White Edition, but there are several other Ezio figures in production, and all of them are of better quality than that one. And with Altair, there's only one figure that I know of, and that's a toy. You can easily find it on YouTube.

mickrs
08-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Yeah i am realy about the figurines that came with the special editions from the games. I saw on youtube that the figurine of altair was in the limited editon of assasins creed 1 and the ones from ezio came in the black and white editions. So i am really talking about the figurines that are 24 cm long and are produced from ubisoft itself