PDA

View Full Version : TLA DLC achievements. Ubi support: "they no longer exist"

SixKeys
08-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Interesting. Ever since the redesign of Uplay, I noticed the Lost Archive DLC achievements no longer showed up in the Achievements tab. I asked about this here on the forums and Black_Widow directed me to ask Ubisoft support about it. So I did, and got my response: "The achievements that you see listed in Uplay are the only achievements for the game, there aren't any more".

Umm, excuse me? I just got one less than a week ago, the notification popped up on my screen saying "achievement unlocked". It just doesn't show up on the list in Uplay. So basically, the achievements are still in the game, Ubi just seems to have forgotten to include them in the new Uplay because nobody remembers the Lost Archive even exists and now they're pretending there were never any achievements in the first place.

For those interested, here's a list of the achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=359156 .

Mr_Shade
08-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Interesting. Ever since the redesign of Uplay, I noticed the Lost Archive DLC achievements no longer showed up in the Achievements tab. I asked about this here on the forums and Black_Widow directed me to ask Ubisoft support about it. So I did, and got my response: "The achievements that you see listed in Uplay are the only achievements for the game, there aren't any more".

Umm, excuse me? I just got one less than a week ago, the notification popped up on my screen saying "achievement unlocked". It just doesn't show up on the list in Uplay. So basically, the achievements are still in the game, Ubi just seems to have forgotten to include them in the new Uplay because nobody remembers the Lost Archive even exists and now they're pretending there were never any achievements in the first place.

For those interested, here's a list of the achievements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=359156 .

I would contact them again..

It may be that they are confusing Uplay rewards - with Xbox achievements - they are a different system - and Microsoft handle those..

Achievements are giving via xbox live - So maybe worth contact Xbox Support - if you have an issue

Uplay rewards [which earn you Uplay points - and have a different pop up are controlled by Ubisoft - and those are the only ones Ubisoft can add / remove - without informing Microsoft]

If you have issues with an achievement not popping up after doing the requirements, you may be better contacting Xbox support - since they are the ones who may trigger it.

If you have unlocked the achievement and it's not showing on Uplay - make sure it is the same one, and contact support again - with as much information as you can - showing the Uplay page of the missing achievement and a screenshot of your achievement list [if possible]

That should stop any confusion.

SixKeys
08-03-2012, 04:11 PM
I would contact them again..

It may be that they are confusing Uplay rewards - with Xbox achievements - they are a different system - and Microsoft handle those..

Achievements are giving via xbox live - So maybe worth contact Xbox Support - if you have an issue

Uplay rewards [which earn you Uplay points - and have a different pop up are controlled by Ubisoft - and those are the only ones Ubisoft can add / remove - without informing Microsoft]

If you have issues with an achievement not popping up after doing the requirements, you may be better contacting Xbox support - since they are the ones who may trigger it.

If you have unlocked the achievement and it's not showing on Uplay - make sure it is the same one, and contact support again - with as much information as you can - showing the Uplay page of the missing achievement and a screenshot of your achievement list [if possible]

That should stop any confusion.

I'm on PC, the achievements work the same way as on Xbox. They even asked me to provide a screengrab of "the error message" (as it seems they didn't understand the question the first time around), so I sent them a screenshot where I clearly marked the Achievements tab and pointed out the missing DLC entries. Haven't gotten a reply back since.