PDA

View Full Version : ACR(Steam) Movement Bug

TheArichman
08-03-2012, 10:29 AM
I have a bug where the game thinks I am pressing and holding one of the WASD keys and will keep moving in that direction until I press the key that it thinks is already being pressed. This make the game very frustrating to play. Does anyone else have this bug? Does anyone know how to fix it? I really need a fix for this. It makes the game unbearable to play.

MT4K
08-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Out of curiosity. Does it happen after using the Steam Overlay? I've had that interfere in similar ways with other games in the past and so it is just a thought :).

TheArichman
08-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Nope It has nothing to do with the steam overlay. Just tried playing it again with steam overlay disabled and it still happened and this time it thought I was holding shift as well as one of the directional keys. This seems to be a bug in the game itself so is there a chance of a patch being released to fix this? Do devs of the game even watch the forums?

MT4K
08-05-2012, 06:02 AM
The only thing that i can currently think of is sticky keys issue, but usually you have a pop up box telling you about that if it's still on lol.

I dunno then sorry.

The devs do get reports now and again from forum managers and things, but they really aren't going to be paying much attention to anything but the next game they are close to releasing (AC3). By which point they will be focusing on patching that and doing DLC for it. Chances of getting anymore patches for the past games is very low.