PDA

View Full Version : would you guys say Warren Vidic is a brilliant man?

Radman500
08-03-2012, 06:44 AM
head of research at abstergo...

head of the animus project?

would you classify him as being "intellignet"

Calvarok
08-03-2012, 06:51 AM
He's pretty intelignet all right.

He's dangerously ambitious, amoral, and ruthless.

He was my favorite character in AC1, just because of how terrible and interesting he is. I love hearing him speak, because he always makes good points for the wrong things.

LoyalACFan
08-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Yeah, I'd say he's reasonably intelligent. Not sure why you're asking, though...?

Legendz54
08-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Very smart and Intelligent guy, who knows what that old man has in store for Desmond in AC3. He reminds me of Al Mulaim, always lecturing..

Assassin_M
08-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Yes.

Slayer_WTF
08-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Gentleman.

freddie_1897
08-03-2012, 03:23 PM
i think he's a very interesting person, i'm still not quite sure just how evil he is or if he's evil at all. i always like it when games show the human sides of villains

AlphaAltair
08-03-2012, 03:44 PM
II think no, as true intelligence breaks boundries and systems, it rarely complies with them!

itsamea-mario
08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
He pretty much invented the Animus, I'd say he's intelligent.

He plays the evil genius role.

SixKeys
08-03-2012, 03:49 PM
II think no, as true intelligence breaks boundries and systems, it rarely complies with them!

What does that even mean?

I think Vidic's most cunning move was the Daniel Cross project. Just imagine how much patience, preparation and planning it must have taken. Pretty intelligent, I'd say.

CrazySN
08-03-2012, 05:40 PM
He's just another generic annoying mad scientist to me, IMO. He would've been much cooler had he been a villain capable of giving a good fight. As it stands, he's nothing more than another manipulative Templar, that deserves a quick death from the Assassin's blade.

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
08-03-2012, 05:51 PM
More like Psychotropic Old geezer who still dreams of Ruling the planet through the minds of men.

monoman32
08-03-2012, 09:13 PM
He likes to hear himself talk, but overall a smart guy and want to see how things end with him and Desmond.

Turul.
08-03-2012, 09:19 PM
is the pope catholic?

itsamea-mario
08-03-2012, 09:23 PM
is the pope catholic?

Not if his name is Rodrigo Borgia.

Acrimonious_Nin
08-03-2012, 09:34 PM
is the pope catholic?

LOL ummm. >_> well he is the head of the catholic church I mean ...he could be christian...IMO /sarc. :D

OT: Vidic is not the brilliant one ...it is S. he is the one that owns everything as of 2012 since the death of the previous grand master of the Templars sometime a few decades ago...

itsamea-mario
08-03-2012, 09:47 PM
LOL ummm. >_> well he is the head of the catholic church I mean ...he could be christian...IMO /sarc. :D

OT: Vidic is not the brilliant one ...it is S. he is the one that owns everything as of 2012 since the death of the previous grand master of the Templars sometime a few decades ago...

Leading the templars doesn't make someone brilliant.
If we ignore the templar things and imagine him in our world, he'd be considered brilliant based on his scientific achievement alone.

Acrimonious_Nin
08-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Leading the templars doesn't make someone brilliant.
If we ignore the templar things and imagine him in our world, he'd be considered brilliant based on his scientific achievement alone.

S. lives the good life controlling mankind for the "greater good". Vidic is just a brilliant tool. S. is a brilliant individual...

leading people to success requires a great deal of intelligence...>_> do you think a moron can lead templars without getting there asses handed to them by the assassins ?

Gil_217
08-03-2012, 10:00 PM
- Abstergo's Head of Research

- Created the Animus

- Daniel Cross' plan that almost annihilated the entire Assassin Order

- Project Siren which was a genius plan

Do I really need to say more?

LoyalACFan
08-03-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm pretty sure he didn't actually invent the Animus. He may have devised the basic theory, but he didn't design the machine himself.

Acrimonious_Nin
08-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Look the person that makes the system for people like Vidic to make it happen are the true geniuses that actually molded the world to that extent. S. is the brains Vidic is the smart tool.

MasterSimaYi
08-03-2012, 11:33 PM
he's pretty intelignet all right.

:)

Where exactly is any of this said?

Gil_217
08-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Look the person that makes the system for people like Vidic to make it happen are the true geniuses that actually molded the world to that extent. S. is the brains Vidic is the smart tool.

Sorry lad, but Vidic is still a genius. You know there's a reason they actually hire people to deal with different departments, and that's why Vidic is the Head of Research for genetic memory and the Animus. Because he's the very best in that particular sector, and obviously, not only that. He's the best at what he does. Deal with it.