PDA

View Full Version : How can I beat Inferno with Necropolis

Le.Rancord
08-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Seriously, one fireball kills all my allies and lilith and ravager cant be killed with 2 damage creature. ONly chance I have is a death seal, but as soon as more lilith folow game is lost. Inferno is so autoloss for me, its really frustrating, to loose every game.

Maybee I dont see something in my Cardpool that works brilliant, wich I fail to see. Can anyone help me please?

My relevant Cardpool is:

Seria Seeker of the Souls

Necropolis:
5x Skeleton Spearman
5x Plague Skeleton
5x Wretched Ghoul
5x Lingering Ghost
5x Neophyte Lich
1x Archlich
3x Lamasu
3x Putrid Lamasu
1x Vampire Knight
3x Plague Zombie
3x Fate Spinner

1x Shantiri Ruins
4x No Rest of the Wicked
5x Mass Grave
5x Graveyard
1x Altar of Eternal Servitude

Darkness:
5x Purge
5x Agony
2x Weakness
5x Death Seal
1x Soul Reaver
1x Shadow Image
1x Master of Puppets

Water:
5x Ice Wall
3x Refreshing Spirit
1x Eternal Winter
1x Frozen Ground
3x Icy Weapon

Neutral:
4x Pao Hunter
5x Rogue Mercenary
1x Wandering Bard
4x Wild Griffin
1x Sea Elf Archer
2x Lesser Shadow Elemental
5x Lesser Water Elemental
2x Lesser Fire Elemental
2x Angry Wyvern

1x Ambush Spot
3x Gold Pile
5x Dragon Vein
2x Weapon Supply
1x Cartographer
2x Rally Flag
1x Broken Bridge
4x Campfire
2x Arcane Academy
2x Observertory
1x Crystal of Power
2x Altar of Shadows
1x Crystal of Relevation
3x Stone of Enlightment
1x Crystal Cavern
1x Wasteland

1x Week of Taxes
2x Manastorm
2x Week of Knowledge
2x Week of the Dead
3x Celebrations
2x Market of Shadows
2x Month of the emerald Song

mrseev
08-02-2012, 09:09 PM
just play and wait for lvl 5, 10, 15 so u get 1000seals for box with 10 boosters.

then add to your deck more soulreaver spells, more vampireknights, and some strong 6strenght creatures like vampire lord.

Use gold for Heroic Pack and search for a hero called Nergal. He can use earth magic like eartquake, insect swarm and stoneshield which is very useful vs interno deck.

Inferno creatures are also very vulnerable to spells like frenzy, shadow image, master of puppets. (u got this spells).

Necro is strong, but u REALLY NEED creatures from boosterpacks like archliche, atropos, vampire lord, vampire knights.

Shantiri Ruins is your best friend. This is VERY USEFUL spell.

zenithale
08-02-2012, 09:15 PM
With your Cards, try a Deck like that :

Seria Seeker of the Souls (to upgrade up to Force 4, Magie 4, Fortune 4) :

CREATURES (22):
5x Wretched Ghoul
5x Neophyte Lich
3x Lamasu
1x Vampire Knight
2x Plague Zombie
1x Archlich
1x Sea Elf Archer
2x Lesser Fire Elemental
2x Lesser Air Elemental

SPELLS (12):
2x Weakness
2x Death Seal
1x Soul Reaver
1x Shadow Image
4x Ice Wall
2x Icy Weapon

FORTUNES (10):
1x Mass Grave
1x Broken Bridge
3x Campfire
2x Altar of Shadows
1x Stone of Enlightment
1x Crystal Cavern
1x Wasteland

EVENTS (5) :
1x Celebrations
2x Market of Shadows
2x Month of the emerald Song

Total = 44 + 5 Events + 1 Hero = 50 Cards

Le.Rancord
08-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Thank you, I will try out. Im am level6 atm, and Im clear that I need more cards, but If i loose all the time I cant get xp ;)

Anyway thanks alot for ure list, its alot different from my approach and I will try it out asap :)

zenithale
08-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I have tried the 3 factions from the beginning, and with Necro I have used a similar Deck. I think you have a lot of good cards for a level 6 (especially 1 Archiliche, 1 Vampire, 2 Weakness, 1 Sould reaver, 1 Shadow image, 1 Broken Bridge, 1 Crystal Cavern, 1 Wasteland and 1 Puppet Master (that I didn't add in the Deck because you have only 1 level 6 Spell, and so it will cost you too much time to reach 6 in Magic for only 1 spell).

Le.Rancord
08-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Wow and suddenly I win against Inferno. I had a turn with 2 campfire and a crystal cavern, and then I played my whole hand. :O

I wish I could try another faction, but I only have inferno Heroes:

Garant, Seeker of Discord
Belias, Lord of the Kennels
Kal-Azar, Invoker of Agony *Wanted to try a spell deck with him but I get rushed to easily*

1x Maniac
4x Hell Hound
3x Succubus
4x Breeder
3x Demented
2x Tormentor
5x Juggernaut
1x Cerberus
3x Pit Fiend
2x Lilim
1x Breeder Mother
1x Chaos Imp

4x Altar of Destruction
3x Twist of Fate
1x Pit of Hate
1x Garant's Purge

Fire:
2x Fire Bolt
4x Fire Trap
1x Fire Shield
2x Inner Fire
3x Frenzy
1x Fireball
1x Immolation
2x Armageddon

Primal:
2x Dispel Magic
2x Teleport
2x Slow
4x Town Portal

My Nature Card Pool is quit ok, but Light/Wind/Primal are pretty dull.

zenithale
08-03-2012, 06:31 PM
You can try this:

Belias, Lord of the Kennels (to upgrade up to Force 4, Magie 4, Fortune 1) :

CREATURES (26):
1x Maniac
3x Hell Hound
3x Succubus
3x Demented
2x Tormentor
4x Juggernaut
1x Cerberus
2x Pit Fiend
2x Lilim
1x Chaos Imp
2x Lesser Air Elemental
2x Lesser Fire Elemental

SPELLS (14):
2x Weakness
3x Death Seal
1x Soul Reaver
1x Shadow Image
1x Dispel Magic
2x Teleport
1x Slow
3x Town Portal

FORTUNES (4):
4x Altar of Destruction (you must keep them in your hand and use them to kill your opponent in 1 turn)

EVENTS (5):
1x Week of Taxes
2x Celebrations
2x Market of Shadows

Total = 26 Creatures +14 Spells + 4 Fortunes + 5 Events + 1 Hero = 50 Cards

Le.Rancord
08-03-2012, 07:10 PM
I was able to draw Master Assassin a 2nd Maniac and Icy Spikes out of a booster. Is there any posibillity to use the same card in 2 decks? Its kinda dumb that I have to destroy one deck to play the other. I also got the Worm Inferno hero.

Atm 7.5 Level Hopefully reaching level10 rly soon for some more boosters. :) Thanks for your help zenithale.

What you suggest to buy next? Just more normal boosters, or the bastion starter deck or some hero packs? But I could only use an other Necropolis hero atm with my cardpool. Inferno I have all and Stronghold and Haven my ally pool kinda not so good.

zenithale
08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
For the moment you can't use the same card in 2 Decks.

Since you have already reached level 5, I suggest you to buy only Heroic packs with your gold (and a Box with your Seal of course). You will quickly have enough cards to create a Deck for all factions, even Stronghold so you just need to be lucky to get new heroes you don't have yet.

MarceliB1
08-03-2012, 11:10 PM
just play and wait for lvl 5, 10, 15 so u get 1000seals for box with 10 boosters.

then add to your deck more soulreaver spells, more vampireknights, and some strong 6strenght creatures like vampire lord.

Use gold for Heroic Pack and search for a hero called Nergal. He can use earth magic like eartquake, insect swarm and stoneshield which is very useful vs interno deck.

Inferno creatures are also very vulnerable to spells like frenzy, shadow image, master of puppets. (u got this spells).

Necro is strong, but u REALLY NEED creatures from boosterpacks like archliche, atropos, vampire lord, vampire knights.

Shantiri Ruins is your best friend. This is VERY USEFUL spell.

I think that's another problem: how to level up? Campaign is endeing on second chapter and it suppose to be good way for newbies to level up and get gold and seals.
And even if you level up there is a bug and I don't get a nothing with level.

So I got necro deck (which seems to be the weakest - I can win no one), problems with level up (stuck on lvl 3) and got nothing with level. How to get 1000 seals???

Le.Rancord
08-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Is there any high level gameplay video? Id be intrested in watching them. Also cardlist anywhere? Found a polish and the french one is incomplete