PDA

View Full Version : ACBMP.exe has stopped working

andreja110s
08-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Hi guys!

So, 2 days ago I decided I wanted to play some multiplayer( on PC). I clicked ranked match-wanted and launch. Everything was okay as usual, the game was searching for Abstergo agents but found only one. So I decided I wanted to join a friend who was playing in wanted mode. A message popped up and said: This session is unreachable. Okay, no worries, I will launch the wanted mode again. But when the screen was showing the room with animi the game stopped working! I clicked Ctrl+Alt+Delete and then Launch task manager( if this is what is it called in English) and it said ACBMP was not responding, so I closed the game and then started it again, but the same thing happened! I waited, maybe it will start working again but then the message: ACBMP.exe has stopped working showed up! It seemd strange to me because before this event the game was working, maybe stopped working for 5-15 seconds when it was searching for agents or sessions( it didnīt stopped working when I was in the game or in the menu), but it worked!!! I dont know what happened, is it the CD- is the programm damaged or something? Please help!

Nevofix
08-02-2012, 08:40 AM
I have had this problem about 50 times during a game (losing all my XP). I don't know what's the cause of this problem. I just restart the game if it happens and it always works smoothly again.

PlazCamav
08-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Same with me 'This game session is unreachable' when i try to join someone. i can't even join a player match, but my friend does.when i create a group, he moves to a session with 4 or 5 players, i just stay alone in another session, i donīt know what's happening.

andreja110s
08-16-2012, 10:55 PM
This game is weird... Hope the multiplayer of ACR will work better. I just donīt know why the game stopps working. It is better now, it doesnīt happen every time but I still donīt know why that happens, maybe the program is damaged...