PDA

View Full Version : any modding tools for the game coming?

OG_Papa6
07-31-2012, 10:38 PM
Any possibility of modding tools for the game?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Hi, modding tools are not being planned for GRFS.

Hysteria 357
08-02-2012, 02:40 PM
this made me chuckle a bit

utak3r
08-02-2012, 11:52 PM
I think this will be the game killer... I mean: no game without modding support will live for too long. What would be the reason to play it after few months?...
To the contrary, games with modding support tend to live long years. So... c'mon people :nonchalance:

Artivion
08-03-2012, 01:08 AM
I think this will be the game killer... I mean: no game without modding support will live for too long. What would be the reason to play it after few months?...
To the contrary, games with modding support tend to live long years. So... c'mon people :nonchalance:

Yup. Take Skyrim/Half-Life as an example.

GA_Sara
08-03-2012, 01:44 PM
I think this will be the game killer...

The thread it self made me laugh a little but the quoted comment got me really puzzled,.... What game??? This thing no one can play and is dead already?

GA_Sara
08-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi, modding tools are not being planned for GRFS.

Apparently GRFS wasn't planned for GRFS either seeing that it's all broken.

SweWolf
08-03-2012, 09:32 PM
This thread sure makes you smile, and think back to the old school days of gaming, where modding were a huge part of the community :) if there were a thumbs up button I would have pressed it it ;)

damian071
08-04-2012, 08:45 PM
we would like to get the map editor for GRFS, the reason why people Still Play GRAW2 is becouse they can play tons of player created maps and content. we would like this game to be playable for years. But if you dont release the modding tools it will die after a year or so. My self I was playing GRAW2 for 5 years. GRFS can be a great game if you release the modding tools.

damian071
08-04-2012, 08:52 PM
who do we need to get in touch with from Ubisoft to get an answer and possible get the modding tools released. ????

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi, my answer has come directly from the Com Dev as with all answers. Contacting them will only result in the same answer. They are aware this is a popular request, Forum Managers have been including this request in our reports and emails, if we hear differently we will of course let you know.

Hysteria 357
08-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Honestly, this was a stupid question. Do you honestly think mod tools would be planned for this kind of game? Think before you speak. Ubisoft wants this game to die out quickly so we can all buy the newest one.

samw40
08-06-2012, 02:50 AM
We would need dedicated servers for mods, lol...

Coltmp
08-08-2012, 04:32 AM
yeup!no tool zzzZZZzz yes tool for good creators split $ uPlay map pack
i yes will bay.

John-Honey2012
08-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Hey, I looked thru several toolboxes for modding and selfmapping....how do you think you can bringout something more that donīt crash like the GRFS ? It is impossible to do this without harming foreign computers and not every computer is for playing or gaming only ...... and by the way, it would be very nice to bring out a development kit.... all other commercials failed in this case ( against the international law of common use of university tools ) they give me bugscrap and so is the result on others too ( sorry )

R3DiE
08-10-2012, 09:17 PM
hack the game. add to it. simple. just hire a bunch of hackers to hack the source code, add in dedicated servers, and have the community of programmers and artist on the net make the game better.