PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Expansions?

RebeccaSheridan
07-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I have a plan for my expansions. I have bought a few and have 2 more lots to buy until I have a big square farm. So why can I suddenly not buy the lots I want? Why has the system been changed?

I have a square with 2 bits missing on the outer edge. It will only let me buy lots on the top sides. Why???

J-LFarms
07-31-2012, 11:24 PM
I noticed this too and was very annoyed. It doesn't make sense to me. I hope one of the moderators can explain the reasoning. Thanks.

DianaHefti
08-01-2012, 06:38 AM
I haven't tried to buy a new lot yet (waiting for more deeds), but we now have the crazy white lines outlining all the possible additions. Every time I go along the edge to do some activity (like check out my barns, pick crops or collect my bakery), I have the annoying lines and text interfering with my active land. This is crazy, annoying and really not needed until we go to BUY a plot! Please work on fixing this! Thanks!

JanetWoods
09-08-2012, 11:40 PM
I just hate this. My ranch is all lopsided because I can't put new lots where I want. I can't see any sense to this. Hope someone explains the reasoning behind this move.