PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion - no auto aim

wbu2010
07-31-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi all. When I watching trailer for Assassin's Creed 3 I had an idea.
Assassin's Creed Revelations was a very easy game. You could finish it without buying anything.
In order to Assassin's Creed 3 was more difficult, maybe you have done to Connor does not automatically check the enemy (auto aim), but that was normally aim, as in other games (you move the mouse on any part of the directing body of the opponent, and the bullet or arrow will fly right over there, with gravity). The game would then be better and more difficult. What do you think?

I'm sorry if I wrote in the wrong section and sorry if my English is not the best :)

Regards
wbu2010

SixKeys
07-31-2012, 03:10 PM
AC3 will have a mixture of lock-on and auto-aim when shooting with the bow. You still select an enemy by locking on, but you can then choose which body part to aim for. In combat there is no lock-on, from what I understand. Connor will automatically move on to his next target depending on which way the player is facing.

wbu2010
07-31-2012, 08:15 PM
I would prefer that in general there was no auto-aim and lock-on When shooting with the bow. I would personally take aim and shoot and be happy if I hit the opponent. But thank you for reply.

Redgards,
wbu2010

HaSoOoN-MHD
08-01-2012, 01:23 PM
That could cause problem. May not seem like such a problem on PC, but for console players, the joy sticks are not the most accurate thing on earth. Plus, what is the point of the Bow if it cant be precise?

wbu2010
08-01-2012, 04:33 PM
So you can choose the options:
1. Auto-Aim
2. Self-targeting

A shoot would be performed as in Skyrim :)