PDA

View Full Version : WTB a game to play connect to.

IamIcrazy
07-31-2012, 11:10 AM
i've Recently bought this game on pc, funny to say cause the only thing i've been able to play is Single player/Campaign. i've not been able to get into one game online in player versus player. i play wow,bf3, and more games on pc i've never had an issue like this before. This is quite a weird thing and i'm not sure in the slightest way how to resolve this. i just sit here in the same **** spot looking for a game for nearly and hour and still never get into one.

EvilPixieGrrr
08-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi,

Sorry you're having trouble. Please check here (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16662/p/88,2479) for some assistance. If that doesn't help you, please contact Support. You'll find a link on that page.

Thanks.

SimplyAkri
08-01-2012, 10:26 AM
i've Recently bought this game on pc, funny to say cause the only thing i've been able to play is Single player/Campaign. i've not been able to get into one game online in player versus player. i play wow,bf3, and more games on pc i've never had an issue like this before. This is quite a weird thing and i'm not sure in the slightest way how to resolve this. i just sit here in the same **** spot looking for a game for nearly and hour and still never get into one.

I had far worse with Crysis 2. Multiplayer is broken so badly that it is filled with hackers vs hackers games. But it didn't feel like i wasted money since i bought it for 20$ last year.

IamIcrazy
08-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Hi,

Sorry you're having trouble. Please check here (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16662/p/88,2479) for some assistance. If that doesn't help you, please contact Support. You'll find a link on that page.

Thanks.

That's the problem though i just sit in a lobby if i end up finding a match and people get kicked out and if we find enough people for both teams the never starts. it's quite weird and i don't understand it in the least bit. i've been playing fps pretty for the past 10 years and i've not seen anything like this. i'm able to connect to people just not be able to connect to an ongoing game or if i connect the game is never launched.

IamIcrazy
08-02-2012, 02:14 PM
I had far worse with Crysis 2. Multiplayer is broken so badly that it is filled with hackers vs hackers games. But it didn't feel like i wasted money since i bought it for 20$ last year.

well, the only real problem that i have is the connecting issue and then, this weird problem. when i'm searching for a lobby and i hit cancel it doesn't bring me back to any screen it just says the following "leaving session" Acting like i was already in a game. it's very weird i don't understand it and i have to force quit my ghost recon after that cause it never goes away.