PDA

View Full Version : Let us post what we want.

OnlineSettings
07-29-2012, 11:40 PM
I love when the mods interfere with posts about how bad Revelations (or Ubisoft in general) is. I really love it. They Say it should go into the sticky about how to make the game better. I have two problems with this.
1. Most of the time, we aren't trying to give you suggestions on how to fix the problems. We are just simply complaining about how terrible your recent game is. Which leads me to my next point:
2. Even if we were trying to give suggestions, YOU DON'T LISTEN TO US ANYWAY. So what's the point of trying?

#LeaveUsAlone,Ubisoft.

ThaFazz
07-29-2012, 11:52 PM
lol

AwkwardlyBruta
07-30-2012, 12:03 AM
I half agree with you, I think sometimes they close certain threads a bit pre-mature.

Although 90% of the time, if they close a thread, it's for good reason, either it's turning into just a thread about bashing players, or the game without offering any context to as why, and If you don't understand why that slight moderation is a good thing, then I don't really know what to tell you.
Also I'm guessing the thread is going to be locked, haha.
If you don't want it to, I'd try putting a constructive spin on "Why you believe certain topics shouldn't be moderated as heavily" or something along those lines, although honestly I think they give us a comfortable amount of leeway as it is.

ALTHOUGH I will say the new capatchas are stupid, Why do people that are "Senior members" or whatever have to do them, can't you just put the captchas on people who have posted less then so many posts, in so long of time. :/

OnlineSettings
07-30-2012, 12:06 AM
I half agree with you, I think sometimes they close certain threads a bit pre-mature.

Although 90% of the time, if they close a thread, it's for good reason, either it's turning into just a thread about bashing players, or the game without offering any context to as why, and If you don't understand why that slight moderation is a good thing, then I don't really know what to tell you.
Also I'm guessing the thread is going to be locked, haha.
If you don't want it to, I'd try putting a constructive spin on "Why you believe certain topics shouldn't be moderated as heavily" or something along those lines, although honestly I think they give us a comfortable amount of leeway as it is.

ALTHOUGH I will say the new capatchas are stupid, Why do people that are "Senior members" or whatever have to do them, can't you just put the captchas on people who have posted less then so many posts, in so long of time. :/

Sure, if the thread is turning into players bashing each other, I agree it should be closed. I'm just talking about when it's about how bad their game sucks, when they close it down because of that.

Serrachio
07-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Sure, if the thread is turning into players bashing each other, I agree it should be closed. I'm just talking about when it's about how bad their game sucks, when they close it down because of that.

And even if the game does suck, if you offer no constructive criticism, or a suggestion that might help, it's just going to be another comment that says "the game sucks".

And what does that do? Nothing.

So if a thread is filled full of replies that offer no real use, where's the point in keeping the thread open?

trikky d
07-30-2012, 02:13 AM
And even if the game does suck, if you offer no constructive criticism, or a suggestion that might help, it's just going to be another comment that says "the game sucks".

And what does that do? Nothing.

So if a thread is filled full of replies that offer no real use, where's the point in keeping the thread open?

Exactly. Currently it's like every 2nd topic is bashing something; and it's the reason why a lot of great people have left this forum due to the general negativity that is festering here.

"New" topics that simply retread all the countless ubi bashing posts that we've seen since ACR was released, deserved to be locked. If you're not contributing something new or constructive then really what's the point?

ACR is history, it is not receiving any support, nothing is going to change from this point onwards. It's best to just look forward to AC3 and hope that Ubisoft have taken some of our advice & criticism onboard. And from what I've seen so far, they have done so.

PurePainV
07-30-2012, 03:26 AM
well what it does is make ubisoft say "wow this game was horrible. look at all the things there complaining about":mad:

but hey what do i know right?

AwkwardlyBruta
07-30-2012, 04:23 AM
well what it does is make ubisoft say "wow this game was horrible. look at all the things there complaining about":mad:

but hey what do i know right?

Well for starters, no one would be complaining, because it would take no one buying the game for ubi to even consider that.