PDA

View Full Version : D@MNIT YUSUF! (AC Revelations)

Ezio_ilMentore
07-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Starting AC Revelations, it was my time to beef with that Bald Guy with the Cape.

During the missions, it was the only time I ever used a parachute.

*2 Sequences later, after meeting Yusuf Tazim da Istanbul... har har*

As Constantinople renders before me, I witness a quite high mosque beside me, therefore I decided to climb.

Reaching the peak, I decided to have some fun parachuting off... yeah, here we go.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... uh WTF!? Where the hell are my parachutes!!!?"

*takes damage from fall, almost died*

I swear I never used another parachute after the first mission in the game, I had four left, then all of a sudden I had none.

This occurs back in Brotherhood as well, when I buy a full inventory of parachutes, then the next time I play the game, the parachutes were all gone. However, this time in Revelations was quite funny, and at the same time it irritated me.

Reaching to the mission where Ezio, Yusuf, and the other Assassins were on their way to the Imperial Palace, to beat up the Italian minstrels.

Full Syncrhonization: Beat Yusuf to the Hagia Sofia.

in order to achieve full synch, I needed to get to the marked point before Yusuf does.
Just before I almost reach to the marked point.... what the f*** was that above me??

Yusuf, tricky bastard, was using a parachute...
landed onto the mark point before I me...

"Full Synchronization failed"

Yusuf: Umad Bro? *trollface.jpg*

So that's where my parachutes went.... T.T

connor_bg
07-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Intriguing....

Black_Widow9
07-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums
Please take a moment to read over the Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663799) where you will find that inappropriate language or trying to bypass the filter is not allowed. Topics also need to be constructive and have a point. If you are looking for help you can head over to the Assassin's Creed Hints and Tips Forum. (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/279)
Thanks