PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any place else to get help?

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 04:29 AM
Does anyone know if there is another website where I can get help with a technical problem with Ghost Recon? I'ved check out the Support site here and that didn't help and I'm not getting anything here.

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 04:29 AM
Does anyone know if there is another website where I can get help with a technical problem with Ghost Recon? I'ved check out the Support site here and that didn't help and I'm not getting anything here.

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 05:32 AM
To GoBlue1988,

Sorry for over looking your first post as I must of had a brain f@rt. What your going too have to do is delete mission 9 and redo the mission and then it should allow you to move on trouble free as it gained a corrupt file during game play. This happens from time to time and if your not aware of it it's make you beat your head against a wall.

Start the game and click the campaign tab then follow the prompts to delete mission 9 then click on mission 8 and load the last saved game for mission and run the mission to the end so it will take you to mission 9 and the problem should be solved.

Get back to us for further help.

<CENTER>http://myimgs.com/data/snipe21/144032.php <CENTER>

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 10:57 PM
I was really afraid that you were going to tell me that. Look thanks alot, I appreciate the help.