PDA

View Full Version : Will I have to buy this game again?

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Now that they're announcing a new product in the Il-2 line, will this be an add-on, or just another re-release of Il-2 with new planes and scenarios?

I've bought Il-2 twice. Have I to buy it a third time when it could be solved with a paid expansion CD? I don't think this to be very fair. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

If it's a new game I hope it's based a completely new engine on new technological standards. Trying to sell us a 2001 game that we have bought twice and try to support with all our hearts, instead of selling us the much wanted direct improvements and adds we're longing for feels like a disrespectful treatment to loyal customers.

Maybe a discount for Il-2 & Il-2 FB owners that have one or both previous programs to make the new product cost the same than an expansion pack would be a reasonable solution.

Anyway we'd like to have all stuff TOGETHER, instead of having the same program THRICE in our hard disks.

What's the answer? (None, I suppose... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif )

- Dux Corvan -

http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612322300

</span></blockquote></font></td></tr>

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Now that they're announcing a new product in the Il-2 line, will this be an add-on, or just another re-release of Il-2 with new planes and scenarios?

I've bought Il-2 twice. Have I to buy it a third time when it could be solved with a paid expansion CD? I don't think this to be very fair. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

If it's a new game I hope it's based a completely new engine on new technological standards. Trying to sell us a 2001 game that we have bought twice and try to support with all our hearts, instead of selling us the much wanted direct improvements and adds we're longing for feels like a disrespectful treatment to loyal customers.

Maybe a discount for Il-2 & Il-2 FB owners that have one or both previous programs to make the new product cost the same than an expansion pack would be a reasonable solution.

Anyway we'd like to have all stuff TOGETHER, instead of having the same program THRICE in our hard disks.

What's the answer? (None, I suppose... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif )

- Dux Corvan -

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 03:36 PM
The answer is that you're whining now when you've been told that the announcement will be on the 5th October. Wait and see.

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 03:39 PM
ianboys wrote:
- The answer is that you're whining now when you've
- been told that the announcement will be on the 5th
- October. Wait and see.
-

Sorry, you're right. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Last months IL-2 evolution doesn't help me building my hopes, though... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

- Dux Corvan -