PDA

View Full Version : How can u even try to play

urco123
07-27-2012, 08:54 AM
Why Even try to play this game it;s not made for us!!! THE PC PLAYERS!!!!! It's made for consoles who cares buy BF-3 it's so cheap now and it's big fun !!!!!!!!!!

dennild
07-27-2012, 09:33 AM
plz stop advatising for BF3, its a broken game. i had more fun playing it in the beta than after the release.

gel214th
07-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Why Even try to play this game it;s not made for us!!! THE PC PLAYERS!!!!! It's made for consoles who cares buy BF-3 it's so cheap now and it's big fun !!!!!!!!!!

Battlefield 3 does not have story driven, Co-Op campaign play.
I don't even think it has Co-Op. So, it's a completely different style of play.

The closest you can recommend is actually Ghost Recon Advaced Warfighter 2, which is what I bought and I'm playing instead of GR:FS.

Compassghost
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
No stun gun, no glory.

smed07
07-27-2012, 05:00 PM

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about and obviously haven't played BF3.

BF3 has gone down the road that CoD has, milking their customers. I was giving up on BF3 when every patch they released made the game even worse and when I saw the subscription ******** I was already climbing into the life raft to abandon ship.

BF3 does have online Coop and a partly story driven one at that.

The main difference is, EA hardly releases patches that end up breaking the game and Ubisoft doesn't release patches at all.

urco123
07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
First when i bought ghost recon i haven't play BF-3 since the demo was released!!! After all of that with lost connection and ............ I bought BF-3 and i completely forgot about Ghost recon-Future soldier so much fun i recommended to everyone that likes shooters at all!!!!!!!

PAW.Predator
07-28-2012, 02:53 AM

The closest you can recommend is actually Ghost Recon Advaced Warfighter 2, which is what I bought and I'm playing instead of GR:FS.

you shouldn't buy any thing from UBI soft after they stole your money in GRFS

smoky1952
07-28-2012, 03:02 AM
HAve got all ghost games the last two were so bad that I didn't think I would buy again. Now I know that I have lost $50.00 for this game . Can't get mouse to move with me its to slow or way to fast LOL WHAT a wast.

IamLakota
07-28-2012, 10:52 AM
At least I can pick and choose which server I want to play on in BF3,I don't LOOSE CONNECTION, like I do in GR:FS, BF3 run's in DX11 with all the EYE-CANDY,
and at Ultimate setting's, with no lag,Mutiplayer shows you the ping your's and everyone elses.The mouse work's just fine weeather set ingame or through your mouse software,the in-game menu is in game you dont have to exit it access it.The resolution you set the game to run in does NOT changge when you exit play and have to be reset like GR:FS.Bottom line is GR:FS has potential IF IT GET"S FIXED,time is running very short on fixing this game the more the patch is delayed for what ever reason the less GR:FS has of becoming a main stream game,check your figures on how many people are online playing each,you'll find BF3 has at least 200,000 as opposed to 20,000
GR:FS has. Don't get me wrong I love the GR series but I also love a game that work's.I would have got a refund if I could have on GR:FS unfortunately I got my copy through Ubishop,I should have bought a hard copy from GS or Bestbuy,then I wouldn't be in these forum's everyday looking for the magic TU 1.4 has been released Update.

urco123
07-28-2012, 11:10 AM
About the update if ever comes out i don't thing that will fix anything at all like the last 3 updates made the game even worse !!!!!!!!! I am not waiting for anything in this game play BF-3 and enjoy the cool multiplayer!!!!!!!