PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft at Gamescom!

Pages : [1] 2

catkiller97
07-27-2012, 07:13 AM
Ubisoft at Gamescom!

There are plenty of reasons to visit Germany, but for gamers looking to sample some stuff still in development, Ubisoft is making a strong claim for Primary Reason. The publisher is throwing everything at Gamescom this year, an event that saw 275,000 attendees in 2011.

Assassin's Creed 3 and its PS Vita spinoff, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, will both be on hand at Ubisoft's booth. They'll be joined by Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Online and Shootmania. Ubisoft is also going to truck out all of its Wii U games: Zombi U, Rayman Legends, Rabbids Land, Sports Connection and Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013.

UBISOFT® SHOWCASING EXTENSIVE LINEUP OF VIDEO GAMES AT GAMESCOM

Company Also Hosting Press Conferenc Presenting New Free-to-Play Titles and Updates to Online Strategy

SAN FRANCISCO - July 25, 2012 - Today, Ubisoft announced its lineup of games that Gamescom attendees can play before their official releases by visiting the company's booth. The company also is holding a press conference on the first day of the show, during which it will unveil new free-to-play titles and detail its growing position in the online games market.

Schedule -

Ubisoft's press conference will take place at 3 p.m. on August 15th in the Konrad-Adenauer-Saal, Congress-Centrum North. Top Ubisoft executives will unveil new free-to-play titles set in the universes of some of Ubisoft's popular franchises and detail the company's plans in e-sports and other growing online game genres.

Gamescom Public Booth:
Starting August 16, Gamescom attendees can visit Ubisoft's booth inside hall 7 to try many of Ubisoft's upcoming games,

Games -

•Assassin's Creed® III: the next installment in the acclaimed Assassin's Creed franchise where gamers will play as Connor, fighting for justice during the American Revolution.

•Assassin's Creed® III Liberation: a full Assassin's Creed experience exclusive to PS Vita, Liberation introduces Aveline, the first female protagonist fighting for freedom in Louisiana during the American Revolution.

•Far Cry® 3: the massive action adventure where players fight to survive an island of insanity.

•Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Online: the competitive Free-To-Play FPS taking place in the Tom Clancy's universe.

•Shootmania®: Storm: a fast paced, pure, FPS made for online competition.

By visiting the Ubisoft booth gamers also can try the following games on Nintendo's Wii U™ system:

Wii U Games -

•Rabbids® Land: the Wii U exclusive party-game where the wacky Rabbids take control of an amusement park.

•Rayman® Legends: the beautiful and unique new social platformer featuring Ubisoft's limbless hero.

•Sports ConnectionTM: the Wii U exclusive collection of interactive sports.

•Your Shape® Fitness Evolved 2013: a connected fitness world that helps to set and achieve players' goals in an engaging and entertaining way.

•Zombi U(TM): a fear-fueled zombie Survival Horror First Person Shooter.

Attendees also can watch an extended demo of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®: BlacklistTM and see Just Dance 4 , the Hip Hop Dance Experience and The Settlers Online in the main stage area of Ubisoft’s booth.

In addition, the finals of the Op3n ShootMania GamesCom 2012 tournament will take place in the Electronic Sports League booth during the afternoon of August 17, and will be broadcast live from the Ubisoft booth’s main stage.

Gamescom Ubisoft

Wednesday 15th August

Ubisoft – 2pm UK Time, 3pm CET, 9am Eastern, 6am Pacific

Additionally, Ubisoft’s Press Conference will be livestreamed here (http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft) (embed link will come closer to the time)

IST Time Ubisoft - 7:30PM

Tuesday 14th August

Sony Conference gamescom will also have AC3

Streaming - Sony Site (http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/)

Time – 6PM UK Time, 7PM CET, 1PM Eastern, 10AM Pacific

IST Time Sony - 11:30PM

kosmoscreed
07-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Is the press conference going to streamed live?.

I hope we can see whatever they show there, public demos and stuff, not like in PAX.

LoyalACFan
07-27-2012, 10:28 AM
I want to see more of the wildlife interactions and hunting, which is weird since I normally don't give a crap about hunting in games. But come on, who doesn't want to shove a hidden blade into a grizzly bear's neck? :p As long as they don't show anything plot-related like they did last year, I'm game. Even if they want to show 10 minutes of just running around killing people in a previously unseen area, that's cool too. Maybe show off some other weapon combinations besides tomahawk+knife.

dex3108BL
07-27-2012, 11:11 AM
I am hoping to see new gameplay video like they have done with past AC games :D

NeroInfernoF7
07-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Hmm, it doesn't say anything about any new gameplay...

lonewarrior30
07-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I swear if they show the boston demo again......

NeroInfernoF7
07-27-2012, 11:53 AM
I swear if they show the boston demo again......

"Brand new Multiplayer Gameplay".
Because only CAM Versions have been released.

dex3108BL
07-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Well they showed new SP gameplay on every Gamescom so i hope that they will continue tradition :D

playassassins1
07-27-2012, 01:10 PM
I think it'll all be MP. Since we had 3 DEMOS! that's more than enough.....

eagleforlife1
07-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Alex Hutchinson said that the next big reveal would be at Gamescom. I don't see multiplayer as a big reveal. They will definitely show gameplay there, if not of AC3 then of AC3L.

dex3108BL
07-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Well it is two and a half months to release on Gamescom so they can reveal additional details :D

FirestarLuva
07-27-2012, 01:42 PM
I just hope they don't reveal one of those two, three huge new systems at Gamescom. They showed the Naval battles which is one of those new systems and I think that's enough. Let the players find out when they play the game. I'm actually hoping for New York gameplay, or Liberation gameplay or a new trailer perhaps?

dex3108BL
07-27-2012, 01:55 PM
If my memory is good Alex told that they won't show New York until game is released. Maybe few scereenshots that will show NY but not gameplay. I am hoping that they will show more about Frointier in different seasons but not too much because less we know it is better :D

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Alex Hutchinson said that the next big reveal would be at Gamescom. I don't see multiplayer as a big reveal. They will definitely show gameplay there, if not of AC3 then of AC3L.
The next big reveal for multiplayer​.

tarrero
07-27-2012, 02:51 PM
May be Frontier in summer, but I really do not want a big SP reveal....

YRTEP
07-27-2012, 03:06 PM
The next big reveal for multiplayer​.
Right. Alex said this in an interview with Gamespot after the SDCC.

freddie_1897
07-27-2012, 03:20 PM
I just hope they don't reveal one of those two, three huge new systems at Gamescom. They showed the Naval battles which is one of those new systems and I think that's enough. Let the players find out when they play the game. I'm actually hoping for New York gameplay, or Liberation gameplay or a new trailer perhaps?
he said there were 3 major systems that would remain a secret until release, so you're safe there

Mr_Shade
07-27-2012, 03:23 PM
oooh secrets.. don't you LOVE them?

freddie_1897
07-27-2012, 03:28 PM
thanks for putting those image verification things in. that should keep those dirty spammers away.

lonewarrior30
07-27-2012, 03:52 PM
...anything you wish to share?

Mr_Shade
07-27-2012, 03:53 PM
...anything you wish to share?
wouldn't be a secret then.. would it ;)

lonewarrior30
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
wouldn't be a secret then.. would it ;)
Uh oh, I know this smile

MT4K
07-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Shade's middle name is Martha. There, secret told :D.

lonewarrior30
07-27-2012, 04:03 PM
shade's middle name is martha. There, secret told :d.
lolwut

Locopells
07-27-2012, 04:08 PM
thanks for putting those image verification things in. that should keep those dirty spammers away.

So we have to do this EVERY time?! Oh well, small price to pay I guess. Maybe have it come off when you reach 1000 posts or something, having proven you're human?

MT4K
07-27-2012, 04:13 PM
lolwut

Would be pretty funny if it actually was lol. Although he would probably also hunt me down afterwards for revealing it :P.

So we have to do this EVERY time?! Oh well, small price to pay I guess. Maybe have it come off when you reach 1000 posts or something, having proven you're human?

That's a nice idea. Although i would rather it be around 500. Enough for me to avoid it hehe :P.

Nah but 1000 would be fine too :D. Not sure if they can actually set a limit on that sort of thing though.

YRTEP
07-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Shade's middle name is Martha. There, secret told :D.
Now I understand: Martha Shade :D

EscoBlades
07-27-2012, 04:33 PM
oooh secrets.. Don't you love them?

yup! ;)

NeroInfernoF7
07-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Now I understand: Martha Shade :D

Haha, clever ;)

tarrero
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Bounty Hunting would be awesome

catkiller97
07-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Ubisoft and there secrets. :cool: :p

RatonhnhakeFan
07-27-2012, 05:21 PM
So we have to do this EVERY time?! Oh well, small price to pay I guess. Maybe have it come off when you reach 1000 posts or something, having proven you're human?It should be taken off when you reach 10 posts, not 1000. This is the worst thing they could've done. So amateur Christ... Every half-decent forum owner knows that you should NEVER put captcha restriction for every single post. This kills the discussion and discourages people from posting. Instead of working on improving registration process and investing into anti-spam filters, they went the worst possible way - one that affects real users as well and will discourage everyone from being very active.

Good job Ubisoft. :nonchalance:

EDIT: Ohh and guess what, a new spam-bot has already opened another thread. Captcha restriction like that doesn't work, it only punishes legitimate users. Restrict the ability to post/make new threads for new users for 24 hours, that will have actual results

notafanboy
07-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Ubisoft and their secrets. :cool: :p

this

Locopells
07-27-2012, 05:53 PM
It should be taken off when you reach 10 posts, not 1000. This is the worst thing they could've done. So amateur Christ... Every half-decent forum owner knows that you should NEVER put captcha restriction for every single post. This kills the discussion and discourages people from posting. Instead of working on improving registration process and investing into anti-spam filters, they went the worst possible way - one that affects real users as well and will discourage everyone from being very active.

Good job Ubisoft. :nonchalance:

EDIT: Ohh and guess what, a new spam-bot has already opened another thread. Captcha restriction like that doesn't work, it only punishes legitimate users. Restrict the ability to post/make new threads for new users for 24 hours, that will have actual results

Was just about to point that out myself...

LoyalACFan
07-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Bounty Hunting would be awesome

Dude, I never even thought about that, that would be sick!

AssassinGame1
07-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Cant wait!

tarrero
07-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Dude, I never even thought about that, that would be sick!

I hope ubisoft has haha

LoyalACFan
07-27-2012, 11:24 PM
I hope ubisoft has haha

Maybe they could use them to replace Lorenzo's assassination contracts?

MetalCreed
07-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Hope they show more hunting, or reveal the economy/customization thing.

Or they could just reveal minor things.

connor_bg
07-28-2012, 02:05 AM
With a risk to get someone angry, my old man, who is a hunter was interesting in viewing that connor i spoke about to him with his abilities, so i let him watch some gameplay trailers, his reaction was- by the looks of it, this game has nothing to do with the real life physics and those who made it really dont have idea how the nature works.
The eagles dont fly that low (as shown at E3), the deers run a lot faster than shown, the deers cant sense presence even if someone fell of 4 meters from a tree into a bush... (this is where he laughed), the fast bow draw and shoot should not do much damage even if it is trough the chest, deers penetrated by single arrow will travel long distance and eventually die (a chase added from a hunter would fastened the deer exhaust would say its word, but not die that instantly like in the trailer) ,he also noticed that every second tree is chopped trough the half (as its scripted).

BK-110
07-28-2012, 02:33 AM
I was at gamescom last year, and I hope for anyone attending that Ubisoft doesn't screw up their booth as much as they did last year.

I waited for six hours, with nothing to look at other than the same three or so trailers of random games, to get into the booth. I then got to see a presentation of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's gun customization (that's certainly not what I wanted to see after six hours of waiting to see Assassin's Creed: Revelations) after which we got the E3, I repeat, the E3 gameplay walkthrough, which I had watched quite often in the three or so months between the two events, with a very bad German dub (I don't mind German, it is my first language). The only thing new for me was the fact that I got to try multiplayer... for a single round. The multiplayer which happens to be pretty much the same as it was in Brotherhood. It was by no means bad, but it wasn't new. So in the end it was in no way worth waiting for six hours for.

Compare that to Guild Wars 2, which was playable in an open area where I waited for four hours (a lot, but still considerably less), had something to look at while waiting, and got to play for 40 minutes...

LoyalACFan
07-28-2012, 02:41 AM
With a risk to get someone angry, my old man, who is a hunter was interesting in viewing that connor i spoke about to him with his abilities, so i let him watch some gameplay trailers, his reaction was- by the looks of it, this game has nothing to do with the real life physics and those who made it really dont have idea how the nature works.
The eagles dont fly that low (as shown at E3), the deers run a lot faster than shown, the deers cant sense presence even if someone fell of 4 meters from a tree into a bush... (this is where he laughed), the fast bow draw and shoot should not do much damage even if it is trough the chest, deers penetrated by single arrow will travel long distance and eventually die (a chase added from a hunter would fastened the deer exhaust would say its word, but not die that instantly like in the trailer) ,he also noticed that every second tree is chopped trough the half (as its scripted).

The deer's obliviousness to Connor jumping out of the tree was a little goofy, I'll grant you that much. But when has Assassin's Creed ever been about realism? Gameplay should always trump realism. If the hunting was realistic, it would be horrible. Have fun sitting in a tree for three hours waiting for a decent animal to show up. And I'm sorry, but yes, eagles do occasionally fly that low to the ground. I've seen it myself.

kosmoscreed
07-28-2012, 08:25 AM

At the end of the day it's just a game, not a real life simulator, but fair critic.

catkiller97
07-31-2012, 07:24 AM
Gamescom Ubisoft

Wednesday 15th August

Ubisoft – 2pm UK Time, 3pm CET, 9am Eastern, 6am Pacific

Additionally, Ubisoft’s Press Conference will be livestreamed here (http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft) (embed link will come closer to the time)

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-31-2012, 08:55 AM
AC has you jumping into haystacks and surviving. It has you running for 30 minutes and never getting tired. It has you reversing huge 2 handed weapon attacks with a hidden blade.
I do not want too stick in a tree for 20 minutes waiting for a animal, only too shoot him and have him run away. That would completely ruin the mechanic.

Stroonzje
07-31-2012, 04:36 PM
Hoping to see some of the bunker hill demo, that looked impressive from the screenshots

catkiller97
08-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Just Few Days for Gamescom.....

pacmanate
08-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Just Few Days for Gamescom.....

Actually more than a week not a few days. I actually don't mind what they show off now in demos. We have already seen City, Frontier and Naval combat. Free running would suffice for me.

catkiller97
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
@pacmanate (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/628195-pacmanate) true :D

catkiller97
08-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Gamescom is just around the corner.. :)

catkiller97
08-11-2012, 08:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPbt3CB09c

MT4K
08-11-2012, 11:20 AM
@catkiller97 - Try to avoid double or triple posting please ;).

ChaosxNetwork
08-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Please announce that Rayman Legends will be ported to Console and PC. Please. I don't want to buy a Vita to play a Female Assassin or a WiiU to play Rayman. Origins was fantastic.

Stroonzje
08-11-2012, 01:40 PM
It should be taken off when you reach 10 posts, not 1000. This is the worst thing they could've done. So amateur Christ... Every half-decent forum owner knows that you should NEVER put captcha restriction for every single post. This kills the discussion and discourages people from posting.

One word. 4Chan.

NeroInfernoF7
08-11-2012, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPbt3CB09c

Saving the best for last there IGN, eh? ;)

pacmanate
08-11-2012, 02:39 PM
^ It's a shame that trailer isn't that well known! At least... it was hard for me to find an HD version of it.

catkiller97
08-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Last 3 games of the video are most anticipated games of 2012.

Amaral724
08-12-2012, 10:23 AM
I stell cant see Gamescom 2012 on ubisoft youtube page ..

Just 3 days to the conference

catkiller97
08-12-2012, 11:07 AM
it will be according to this - http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/07/30/gamescom-2012-press-conference-timings/

pacmanate
08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Sony's press conference! Cannot wait to see more of The Last of Us
Ubisofts press conference - AC3 and Far Cry 3

WOO!

catkiller97
08-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Tuesday 14th August

Streaming - Sony Site (http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/)

Time – 6PM UK Time, 7PM CET, 1PM Eastern, 10AM Pacific

IST Time Sony - 11:30PM

Slayer_WTF
08-12-2012, 04:54 PM

Source?

catkiller97
08-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Source - http://www.thebitbag.com/2012/07/25/sony-unveils-gamescom-lineup/

deskp
08-13-2012, 04:47 AM
Source - http://www.thebitbag.com/2012/07/25/sony-unveils-gamescom-lineup/

Mind you, that doesen't say anything about the press confrence. Just that assassins creed 3 will be at their booth.

Slayer_WTF
08-13-2012, 09:23 AM
And here we go..

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/414303_455009734520146_633266125_o.jpg

Helforsite
08-13-2012, 09:36 AM
So awesome gonna enjoy being on Gamescom^^

NOLA_Assassin
08-13-2012, 09:44 AM
I wanna see battle gameplay, it's something they've revealed but we haven't seen. To avoid spoilers, it's probably best they show off the Bunker Hill demo that was shown at PAX.

FilipinoNinja67
08-13-2012, 03:00 PM
I predict a showing of the new brotherhood mechanics

deskp
08-13-2012, 03:08 PM
I hope they don't show off any major thing, brootherhood and revelations was kindof spoiled with their demos.

SaintPerkele
08-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Erhebt euch!

Lovely, I'm going on holiday on the 16th and I live like half an hour away from Gamescom :(

MetalCreed
08-13-2012, 06:05 PM
What new mechanics will they reveal this time I wonder?

RatonhnhakeFan
08-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Maybe economy? Upgrading Ratonhnhaké:ton's village? :D

RapNoize
08-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Nah. Only naval battles, I guess

LoyalACFan
08-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Erhebt euch!

Lovely, I'm going on holiday on the 16th and I live like half an hour away from Gamescom :(

Ubi's showing is on the 15th, I think.

Amaral724
08-13-2012, 10:33 PM

Yeah, you're right , csnt waitttttttttt

PS: By the way, every day i refresh ubisoft chanell on youtube, but without lucky, no live stream .. Maybe tomorow

SaintPerkele
08-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Yeah, but it's press only, Gamescom opens for the public at 16th :/

BBALive
08-14-2012, 01:19 AM
What new mechanics will they reveal this time I wonder?

The trailer doesn't really reveal anything new. It's just an official Naval Warfare trailer.

It does confirm that we can board other people's ships, though that was never really up for debate.

I don't know if they'll show anything else. They're trying to keep everything hush hush.

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 10:17 AM
If the trailer was Naval Battles, does that mean more Naval battle demos? If so that would be kind of dissapointing. However there are 2 more demos left I think. The one where Connor kills a bear and the battle of Bunker Hill. The only other game show I can think of is the Eurogamer Expo on September 27th

BBALive
08-14-2012, 01:38 PM
If the trailer was Naval Battles, does that mean more Naval battle demos? If so that would be kind of dissapointing. However there are 2 more demos left I think. The one where Connor kills a bear and the battle of Bunker Hill. The only other game show I can think of is the Eurogamer Expo on September 27th

PAX Prime.

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 01:53 PM
PAX Prime.

What's the difference between this, and normal PAX?

Locopells
08-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Location.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Is this new? Never seen it before :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8l4nvT9Nv1qdc8ljo1_r1_500.jpg

Amaral724
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM

I think i saw it last week :)

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 02:41 PM
I think i saw it last week :)

Ohh snap. Well, the poster still looks kick *** ;P

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 02:56 PM
You mean kick bum

De Filosoof
08-14-2012, 03:33 PM
I think there will be at least a gameplay demo for AC Liberation.

Amaral724
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
What abou those ones with connor killing a bear and bunker hill battlle?

anik_lc
08-14-2012, 03:46 PM

WOW. Looks impressive.

Locopells
08-14-2012, 03:58 PM
You mean kick bum

No, kick arse.

anik_lc
08-14-2012, 04:12 PM
No, A2F, *** to Face.

Amaral724
08-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Guys, bad news from ubisoft

"Hi James Galvin (http://www.facebook.com/jamezzgalvin), unfortunately we won't have any live feed from gamescom this year but we'll post the videos and trailers as soon as we can here, on our Facebook page. And as usual, you'll find them on our YouTube channel, too. Hope this helps."

Slayer_WTF
08-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Source?

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Wonder if ACL will be shown at Sony presser. Starts in 1,5 hours!

Slayer_WTF
08-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Wonder if ACL will be shown at Sony presser. Starts in 1,5 hours!

Well, I'm going to take a shower and placed me in front of the PC.

I hope it is not the same trailer, but in any case it would not be the fault of Ubisoft.

Amaral724
08-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Source?

Folow this steps:

http://www.facebook.com/ubisoft >go to the publicashion that ubi made 3 hours ago > coment number 3

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Well, I'm going to take a shower and placed me in front of the PC.

I hope it is not the same trailer, but in any case it would not be the fault of Ubisoft.Yeah, I want some new ACL footage. Maybe they will show the MP?

Ohh and maybe we will see the new PS3 Super Slim AC3 bundles. If they show Super Slim at all today...

LoyalACFan
08-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Guys, bad news from ubisoft

"Hi James Galvin (http://www.facebook.com/jamezzgalvin), unfortunately we won't have any live feed from gamescom this year but we'll post the videos and trailers as soon as we can here, on our Facebook page. And as usual, you'll find them on our YouTube channel, too. Hope this helps."

Well, at least that confirms we're getting more videos and trailers.

Assassin_M
08-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Well, at least that confirms we're getting more videos and trailers.
Doesn't confirm anything...

We already knew there`d be a Gameplay and trailer.. and some Interviews..

LoyalACFan
08-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Doesn't confirm anything...

We already knew there`d be a Gameplay and trailer.. and some Interviews..

We didn't "know" we were getting anything, aside from that leaked naval trailer everybody's seen by now.

Assassin_M
08-14-2012, 05:01 PM
We didn't "know" we were getting anything, aside from that leaked naval trailer everybody's seen by now.
Really ? Anyone here ever doubted Gameplay ? I sure didn't..

Just like last year, trailer and gameplay, and GC is Europe`s biggest Game fest. surely they`d have something to show..

playassassins1
08-14-2012, 05:01 PM

We did know we were getting at least a trailer... I mean, Ubi isn't going to gamescom without a trailer while everyone else does.... That doesn't make any sense

Amaral724
08-14-2012, 05:02 PM
They usually dont share gamescom or e3 interviews , if you want to see, must be live or you dont see ...

They post trailers and gameplays

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Migrate here gorls: http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/

Sony press conference starts in 5 minutes, we may see AC3/ACL there

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Or here!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Slayer_WTF
08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Go AC3, go!

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Pretty intro

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Sonys intro was good have to admit!

Amaral724
08-14-2012, 06:09 PM
im sad no ubi conference ... in the last trailer says AC3 pc version on 31 october what about it? no delay?

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 06:10 PM
daaawww that LBP VIta trailer was the most adorable thing ever <3

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:12 PM
All Stars Music = AC2 music?

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 06:13 PM
No extra cost for Vita version if you buy PS3 version is exactly what they should've done. Good move Sony, you're finally learning!

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:14 PM
New liberation!

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Yay lovely trailer! I REALLY want Vita for ACL

Slayer_WTF
08-14-2012, 06:16 PM
All Stars Music = AC2 music?

Yep, Spot Music.

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:17 PM
I find it funny how there has to be an awkward silence for people to clap for Black Ops Declassified. Cause no one cares no more!

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I find it funny how there has to be an awkward silence for people to clap for Black Ops Declassified. Cause no one cares no more!
And yet each games sells more and more, MF3 sold like 25 million copies... Yeah.

eagleforlife1
Dammit, just missed ACL trailer.

Slayer_WTF
Liberation does not tell me anything..

I was expecting something better.

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:23 PM
For that new Media Molecule game Tearaway, do you think the finger will still be White if you are Asian or Black?

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 06:23 PM
This new IP looks really nice

For that new Media Molecule game Tearaway, do you think the finger will still be White if you are Asian or Black?
haha good question. But considering that Vita has front camera, the game may determine the skin color of the player behind the scenes and then apply appropriate shade of the fingers' texture

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 06:31 PM
This new IP looks really nice

haha good question. But considering that Vita has front camera, the game may determine the skin color of the player behind the scenes and then apply appropriate shade of the fingers' texture

I see, I don't have a Vita so I wouldn't know that :P

Hump the Dump, a good egg, hard boiled hahaha

LoyalACFan
08-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Well, the Liberation trailer was disappointing. Nothing really new. Music was cool though, hopefully that's from the OST.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Booo they didn't even show Super Slim...

ACL trailer was nice though <3

Mr_Shade
08-14-2012, 07:17 PM
don't forget there maybe news through out the event - today is not the only day ;)

pacmanate
08-14-2012, 07:17 PM
This conference was terrible! E3 was awesome though. I wish we got a "The Last of Us" release date :(

LoyalACFan
08-14-2012, 07:19 PM
don't forget there maybe news through out the event - today is not the only day ;)

I know. I was just hoping for something to whet my appetite :p

dex3108BL
08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
New Naval battle is shown on gamescom http://www.gamespot.com/events/gamescom-2012/story.html?sid=6391475

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 11:21 AM
It's confirmed the absence of streaming?

catkiller97
08-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Impression - Gamespot Setting Sail in Assassin's Creed III (http://asia.gamespot.com/events/gamescom-2012/story.html?sid=6391475)

NEW Screens -

Resized to 63% (was 1280 x 720) - Click image to enlargehttp://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2012/226/reviews/621796_20120814_screen004.jpg

Resized to 63% (was 1280 x 720) - Click image to enlargehttp://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2012/226/reviews/621796_20120814_screen005.jpg

Resized to 63% (was 1280 x 720) - Click image to enlargehttp://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2012/226/reviews/621796_20120814_screen001.jpg

Resized to 63% (was 1280 x 720) - Click image to enlargehttp://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2012/226/reviews/621796_20120814_screen002.jpg

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Is it a live stream at Sony's site right now, with FIFA 13, or is it a replay? :)

catkiller97
08-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Replay.

u can see proper coverage here - http://www.twitch.tv/zagevent/b/328644879

notafanboy
08-15-2012, 11:57 AM
isn´t there a live stream for ubisoft ? Gameinformer says it is on ubi´s youtube channel, but it doesn´t seem that way

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 12:02 PM
isn´t there a live stream for ubisoft ? Gameinformer says it is on ubi´s youtube channel, but it doesn´t seem that way

A bit confusing first post, but it seems that it will be on 3PM CST. Which is in 2 hours.

Legendz54
08-15-2012, 12:06 PM
A bit confusing first post, but it seems that it will be on 3PM CST. Which is in 2 hours.

Only in 2 hours, crap! didn't realise, gotta get prepared, can we find any sort of link that lets us watch the ubi live stream??

notafanboy
08-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Only in 2 hours, crap! didn't realise, gotta get prepared, can we find any sort of link that lets us watch the ubi live stream??
according to gameinformer...
http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft
...ubi´s live stream thingy will be here....

Legendz54
08-15-2012, 12:25 PM
according to gameinformer...
http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft
...ubi´s live stream thingy will be here....

oh crap...

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 12:27 PM
As i said before, this year we cant see it live because ubi dont have a stream

SOURCE (found it on ubisoft facebook page)

Ubisoft (http://www.facebook.com/ubisoft) : Hi James Galvin (http://www.facebook.com/jamezzgalvin), unfortunately we won't have any live feed from gamescom this year but we'll post the videos and trailers as soon as we can here, on our Facebook page. And as usual, you'll find them on our YouTube channel, too. Hope this helps.

Or

Ubisoft (http://www.facebook.com/ubisoft) Hi Nick Bell (http://www.facebook.com/nbell.95), we don't have live feed of the keynote but we're dealing with the GDC organizers to get their feed afterwards. So hopefully we'll be able to post the video in the coming days...

Legendz54
08-15-2012, 12:28 PM
As i said before, this year we cant see it live because ubi dont have a stream

SOURCE

Ubisoft (http://www.facebook.com/ubisoft) : Hi James Galvin (http://www.facebook.com/jamezzgalvin), unfortunately we won't have any live feed from gamescom this year but we'll post the videos and trailers as soon as we can here, on our Facebook page. And as usual, you'll find them on our YouTube channel, too. Hope this helps.

Just saw it, was just about to post this

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Just saw it, was just about to post this

At leats they will post the conference in a few days...

pacmanate
08-15-2012, 12:37 PM
It will be here closer to the time. http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 12:40 PM
It will be here closer to the time. http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft

No, ubi said this"So hopefully we'll be able to post the video in the coming days..."

Anyway, i hope somebody record it and share on youtube :))

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Well that sucks.

De Filosoof
08-15-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm confused. Why isn't there a live stream?
Isn't there somebody else recording a live stream?

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 12:51 PM
I remember last year i saw it by ubisoft on youtube , and at the same time another guy record it too, live

pacmanate
08-15-2012, 01:00 PM
We need a mod. I will get shade!

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Ubisoft (http://www.facebook.com/ubisoft) Hi Nick Bell (http://www.facebook.com/nbell.95), we don't have live feed of the keynote but we're dealing with the GDC organizers to get their feed afterwards. So hopefully we'll be able to post the video in the coming days...

FALSE

Ubisoft Gamescom Press Conference will start today at 15:00 local time. Unfortunately we won’t have any live feed available but you can still follow us on our Twitter during the presentation. And we’ll post the video of the conference as well as the unveiled trailers straight after. So stay tuned!

So, we'll get it today I assume ;)

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 01:09 PM
FALSE

So, we'll get it today I assume ;)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

pacmanate
08-15-2012, 01:12 PM
So we get all the videos and trailers straight after the conference, that's good! The conference will probably last around 45-50 mins like the Sony one, so we should get videos "straight after" as they... say, around 3-4pm!

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Cant waaaaaaaaaaait for AC3

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 01:29 PM
what are we getting?
i know that theres a new naval demo... but what else?

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah.

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 01:43 PM
If they show another naval battle will remain disappointed. :(

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 01:45 PM
http://puu.sh/Vx7M

https://p.twimg.com/A0VvQzdCcAEy1fM.jpg:large

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Today that screenshoots came out from gamespot , so i think the demo is related with that right<?

Goobyyyyy
08-15-2012, 02:06 PM
so there isnt any streaming on youtube?

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:07 PM
so there isnt any streaming on youtube?

Nop , but they will poste the conference today ;)

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Live Blog (http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/15/liveblogging-the-ubisoft-gamescom-2012-press-conference/)

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Ubisoft post this on twiter

"There is no live livestream but we will post the video of the conference tomorrow. thank you!"

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 02:18 PM
ubisoft post this on twiter

"there is no live livestream but we will post the video of the conference tomorrow. Thank you!"

WHAT is GOING ON? D:

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:19 PM
WHAT is GOING ON? D:

At least they will post the trailers and gameplays after conference ...

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 02:21 PM
At least they will post the trailers and gameplays after conference ...

Yes, that is the most important thing :)

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Live Blog (http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/15/liveblogging-the-ubisoft-gamescom-2012-press-conference/)

Watching this meanwhile ;)

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Watching this meanwhile ;)

Yep, me too

notafanboy
08-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Yep, me too

except zero **** is happening

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 02:28 PM
what are we getting?
i know that theres a new naval demo... but what else?

Probably a demo (roughly 8-10 minutes, I would think, that's about how much they did for Revelations) and that naval trailer they did such a marvelous job of keeping under wraps ;)

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Blue team wins. Praise the Lord. They are all happy, the audience is roaring, but now please go away and let us see something new.

Ahaha. xD

playassassins1
08-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Seriously Ubi?... They better show some AC III.....

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 02:36 PM

Best leave it to the end.

edzilla_551
08-15-2012, 02:37 PM
what the hell is goin on ubi, cut the crap and get to ac3

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 02:38 PM

It's probably going to be their biggest-selling game of all time. Don't worry... they're gonna show it.

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 02:39 PM
what the hell is goin on ubi, cut the crap and get to ac3

See Slayer_WTF's post above XD

edzilla_551
08-15-2012, 02:39 PM
It's probably going to be their biggest-selling game of all time. Don't worry... they're gonna show it.
can you promise that?:p

Legendz54
08-15-2012, 02:40 PM
if they can do this, why can't they just live stream ... lol

edzilla_551
08-15-2012, 02:44 PM
if they can do this, why can't they just live stream ... lol
ill say, and they better not only show multiplayer, because i couldnt care less about it,

dex3108BL
08-15-2012, 02:48 PM
And conference is finished. Only F2P titles were shown.

Legendz54
08-15-2012, 02:49 PM
thats the biggest bs i have ever seen... ridiculous..

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 02:50 PM
I'll say the gamescom does not get the love that e3 does, alittle disappointing.

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Yawn.

http://i.minus.com/jbaqbcTsgJUyqi.jpg

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:53 PM
WTF? finish?

edzilla_551
08-15-2012, 02:53 PM
ok that was such an *** of a conference

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Wait , what about AC3 and FC3?

playassassins1
08-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Great... AC III was shown behind closed doors.... Explains a lot..

RatonhnhakeFan
lmao no AC3 :(

Ohh well, have ACL demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWTm8x7fvQU&feature=youtu.be

Slayer_WTF
Omg..

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Great... AC III was shown behind closed doors.... Explains a lot..

Are you sure'?

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 03:01 PM
read that the conference will have to wait AC3 August 17.

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 03:03 PM

Can you explain better? i dont understand

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Can you explain better? i dont understand

On an Italian site of videogames (Multiplayer.it) I read that the present conference where Assassin's Creed 3 will be held on August 17.

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
On an Italian site of videogames (Multiplayer.it) I read that the present conference where Assassin's Creed 3 will be held on August 17.

Another conference on august 17?

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 03:11 PM
lmao no AC3 :(

Ohh well, have ACL demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWTm8x7fvQU&feature=youtu.be

What's with the abstergo animus symbol that keeps popping up? Since we know that Aveline isn't Desmond's ancestor, I'd bet that you are reliving a ancestor of a modern day templar.

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 03:18 PM

Another conference on 17th?

eagleforlife1
08-15-2012, 03:18 PM
What's with the abstergo animus symbol that keeps popping up? Since we know that Aveline isn't Desmond's ancestor, I'd bet that you are reliving a ancestor of a modern day templar.

ACL is a propaganda product released by Abstergo.

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Another conference on august 17?

Maybe.

NeroInfernoF7
08-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Another conference on 17th?

A friday special :)

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 03:35 PM

I go to the Multiplayer.it but i cant see nothing saying AC3 ON 17 AUGUST

catkiller97
08-15-2012, 03:40 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553910_455044421202864_221560078_n.jpg

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 03:42 PM
I go to the Multiplayer.it but i cant see nothing saying AC3 ON 17 AUGUST

Here:

venerdì 17 agosto, ore 17:30

Scaletta della puntata:
In diretta dalla GamesCom di Colonia!
La terza giornata di fiera: Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2, titoli Wii U, Beyond: Two Souls e tanti altri
Domande degli ascoltatori e interazione mediante chat moderata

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Here:
venerdì 17 agosto, ore 17:30

Scaletta della puntata:
In diretta dalla GamesCom di Colonia!
La terza giornata di fiera: Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2, titoli Wii U, Beyond: Two Souls e tanti altri
Domande degli ascoltatori e interazione mediante chat moderata

Looks like scheduled booth interviews and possibly gameplay.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Here:This is Multiplayer.it's own show covering Gamescom from the floor, not any conference. All these titles are from different publishers.

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 04:03 PM
This is Multiplayer.it's own show covering Gamescom from the floor, not any conference. All these titles are from different publishers.

Oh crapp :(

-----

Someone says they show it in close dors, its true?

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Oh crapp :(

Don't worry. I am sure there will be alot of interviews and booth gameplay on youtube in the next couple of days. Just stay tuned.

eagleforlife1
08-15-2012, 04:09 PM
In the Liberation gameplay demo your ally in the canoe is called Elise.

He tasks you with killing the guys near the shipwrecked boat.

The 100% synch is to kill the Templar agent and his followers within 3 minutes. I think the Templar Agent is the Mackandal Bodyguard.

The conversation between Aveline and Elise goes like this:

Elise: They have their military base at an old shipwreck, not far from here. We are here now...The other military base is a little further. I'll deal with that one. You go ahead.

Aveline: Yes, yes, my captain.

Aveline kills an alligator.

Elise: Good thing I did not bet on who wins. Would have lost. And only a scratch on you!

Elise: Well, here is nice booty: an alligator egg. Take it. You deserve it.

Elise: Aveline, a woman among reptiles.

Aveline: Are we not all?

Elise: Yes, that's true.

Elise: Well, the bastard you are impaling is not here, you will find him at the military base.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Was Aveline speaking in English? Or German dubbing, I couldn't hear exactly

Slayer_WTF
08-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Assassin's Creed 3 is present in playable form at Gamescom?

DarkSolitude-X
08-15-2012, 04:27 PM
last page, they have a video where a gamescom participant is playing a floor demo of Liberation.

LoyalACFan
08-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Well, I stand corrected... Who the hell thought they would show the game behind closed doors? Isn't it a little late in production for that? The game should be pretty much done by now, I don't see why they can't show it.

Anyway, not really feeling that Liberation demo. I dunno how they could possibly make fighting alligators look dull, but... it looks dull. Just a glorified QTE.

Requiscent
08-15-2012, 06:17 PM
I stumbled upon this video here that contains a small amount of gameplay from AC III at gamescom. It doesn't show too much so don't get your hopes up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYdcoe-AVeQ

notafanboy
08-15-2012, 06:24 PM
it is atleast something

De Filosoof
08-15-2012, 06:26 PM
I stumbled upon this video here that contains a small amount of gameplay from AC III at gamescom. It doesn't show too much so don't get your hopes up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYdcoe-AVeQ

Is it just me or does an entire ship pop up at 1:14. Lol.

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 06:26 PM
They did a great Mistake by showing Naval Battles at E3 -_-

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 06:32 PM
They did a great Mistake by showing Naval Battles at E3 -_-

why is that?
it was nice

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 06:33 PM
why is that?
it was nice
When you show the same thing twice it becomes completely useless to be anticipated and also shows too much..

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 06:36 PM
When you show the same thing twice it becomes completely useless to be anticipated and also shows too much..

so far the devc team was very good at it and secretive and we didnt get much content..
and besides, theyre supposed to show most released footage in those shows anyway and this one is new in a different place (battle of chepaseake or something)

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 06:37 PM
so far the devc team was very good at it and secretive and we didnt get much content..
and besides, theyre supposed to show most released footage in those shows anyway and this one is new in a different place (battle of chepaseake or something)
Its still "Naval battle" Imagine your surprise NOW if you didnt know about Naval battles... and not much content ? we saw 6 minutes of Naval Gameplay at E3

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 06:39 PM
So, where they show that gameplay? in close doors?

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
So, where they show that gameplay? in close doors?
Yup

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Its still "Naval battle" Imagine your surprise NOW if you didnt know about Naval battles... and not much content ? we saw 6 minutes of Naval Gameplay at E3

so your strategical thinking is like this:
if there was no naval warfare - we'd get another gamplay content in one of the locations
right?

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 06:43 PM
so your strategical thinking is like this:
if there was no naval warfare - we'd get another gamplay content in one of the locations
right?
No.. If there was no Naval gameplay at E3.. our surprise would`v been much more if it was just shown at Gamescom..

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Yup

Source?

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Source?
No source..

Dont believe me, fine

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM
No.. If there was no Naval gameplay at E3.. our surprise would`v been much more if it was just shown at Gamescom..

i get you, thats a nice way of thinking and overall in e3 we got 4 vids which is a lot unlike recent years... and we all know their strategy was 'showing less' to make it more promising but i doubted we'd get a full 10 min gameplay like in acr this year anyway..

pacmanate
08-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Eh, more Naval battles. Not exciting tbh, it shows nothing new. M is right. This would of had a better impact if they didn't show this at E3. Instead of showing Naval again I think they should have done this.

E3 - 2 Demos - Frontier and Boston
Gamescom - Naval (huge surprise no-one is expecting)
Pax Prime - The Frontier demo where Connor kills a bear
Eurogamer Expo - The big one, the Battle of Bunker Hill

At least that's how I think they should of done it. Naval Battles to me just seems like their biggest gameplay surprise. It is a shame they are showing us the same thing twice.

Saar Ben Kiki
08-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Eh, more Naval battles. Not exciting tbh, it shows nothing new. M is right. This would of had a better impact if they didn't show this at E3. Instead of showing Naval again I think they should have done this.

E3 - 2 Demos - Frontier and Boston
Gamescom - Naval (huge surprise no-one is expecting)
Pax Prime - The Frontier demo where Connor kills a bear
Eurogamer Expo - The big one, the Battle of Bunker Hill

At least that's how I think they should of done it. Naval Battles to me just seems like their biggest gameplay surprise. It is a shame they are showing us the same thing twice.

from articles it seemed like hutchinson is very proud of it because its so big and yet so small in terms of any connections to the main story

i hope theyll show that connor killing a bear one but doubt theyll show two new gameplay ones.. bunker hill is probably out of their mind

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 06:51 PM
No source..

Dont believe me, fine

I belive you, just like to read it ... :)

SixKeys
08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't care if they only show the naval battle demo at GamesCom. A new SP demo at this point would be spoiling things too much. Just show me multiplayer and I'll be happy.

morpheusPrime08
08-15-2012, 08:54 PM
So is the stream done for today?

MetalCreed
08-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Cool new things I read/saw today. Liberations seems to have an emphasis on outfits. AC3's concept of Connor's outfit, his weapons, also read an article about the vessel gameplay. Apparently the repetitiveness is still there of it's predecessors. Oh and the new naval battle vid.

RatonhnhakeFan
08-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Cool new things I read/saw today. Liberations seems to have an emphasis on outfits. AC3's concept of Connor's outfit, his weapons, also read an article about the vessel gameplay. Apparently the repetitiveness is still there of it's predecessors. Oh and the new naval battle vid.
Link please :cool:

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 09:13 PM

Where did you read the arcticle about the vassel

twenty_glyphs
I think it was a mistake to show the naval gameplay again at GamesCom too. It looks like a really cool side element to the game that will be a lot of fun and add diversity, but it's kind of like showing a trailer and demo for just the Da Vinci Machine missions in Brotherhood or the Villa upgrade system in AC2 at GamesCom. I thought showing the naval gameplay as one of 3 singleplayer demos at E3 was great, but just showing more of it at the next big event makes it feel boring. At this point it feels like it would fit better in a developer diary instead of a big showcase demo. I'd rather see elements of the core game that we all know and love, like more tree and cliff climbing, the improved crowd systems, or a large military battle on land, which we've seen no actual demos of. Who knows, they brought so many demos to E3 that maybe they have something else up their sleeves for this week as well?

ACfan443
from articles it seemed like hutchinson is very proud of it because its so big and yet so small in terms of any connections to the main story

i hope theyll show that connor killing a bear one but doubt theyll show two new gameplay ones.. bunker hill is probably out of their mind

What do you mean it's so small in terms of connection to the main story? As far as I knew there was "more Desmond than ever before"?

TheFrontLine
08-15-2012, 09:17 PM
What do you mean it's so small in terms of connection to the main story? As far as I knew there was "more Desmond than ever before"?

I think he's talking about naval battles.

MetalCreed
08-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Link please :cool:

Where did you read the arcticle about the vassel

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/assassins-creed-iii-killing-in-the-caribbean

Nothing that great. Sorry if you go you excited for some epic news ;)

Also, I don't like how Ubisoft is hyping this naval warfare mechanic in the game, they're not even letting us free roam with it. It's quite unnecessary to build the hype for something limited.

Assassin_M
08-15-2012, 09:30 PM
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/assassins-creed-iii-killing-in-the-caribbean

Nothing that great. Sorry if you go you excited for some epic news ;)

Also, I don't like how Ubisoft is hyping this naval warfare mechanic in the game, they're not even letting us free roam with it. It's quite unnecessary to build the hype for something limited.
It is free-roam-able

ACfan443
08-15-2012, 09:31 PM
I think he's talking about naval battles.

Oh right, my bad

Layytez
08-15-2012, 09:48 PM
The changed the health bar design ? I prefer the old one but with the segments like this one.

AnthonyA85
08-15-2012, 10:23 PM
What M said, the Navel portion of the game is DEFINITELY free-roamable. It's been confirmed since E3.

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Found this http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455240417849931.103875.207012852672690&type=1

RatonhnhakeFan
08-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Found this http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455240417849931.103875.207012852672690&type=1
Thank you Amaral! :cool:

FirestarLuva
08-15-2012, 10:47 PM

Thanks! Really interesting stuff that hopefully we're gonna see soon. Oh, and hope the outfit in the middle will be in the final game. :P Looks freaking badass!

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Thank you Amaral! :cool:

you welcome ... i supose second screenshot its gameplay right? :)

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks! Really interesting stuff that hopefully we're gonna see soon. Oh, and hope the outfit in the middle will be in the final game. :P Looks freaking badass!

someone will upload more stuff until gamescom is finished :))

Amaral724
08-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Wait, on the third screenshot i see very cameras , i hope someone record it :D

pacmanate
08-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Wait so... health bar is top left again? Also this looks like new Frontier stuff.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562778_455241304516509_1381739713_n.jpg

notafanboy
08-15-2012, 11:36 PM
this better not be some "behind closed doors bullcrap", because this looks interesting

SixKeys
08-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Wait so... health bar is top left again? Also this looks like new Frontier stuff.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562778_455241304516509_1381739713_n.jpg

What the hell? You're right, it does look like the old health bar, and the blue symbol looks like the Abstergo logo. On the top right there's the old weapon selection display, different from the one we've seen in demos. And the new healthbar that should be next to the minimap is gone. Could this be concept art from an earlier build?

playassassins1
08-15-2012, 11:41 PM
My guess would be that they were just showing off things they cut out from the game during development... So like early concept art of how connor would look, and his outfit.

I think that explains the HUD, that was early concept of how they would make the HUD,

My guess though, I could be wrong..

twenty_glyphs
08-15-2012, 11:49 PM
This does make it look like they've changed the UI, but it's just so hard to know out of context like this. The mini-map is in the lower left instead of the lower right like the past 3 games, and you can see the weapon icons in the lower right of the screen like they've been all along for the AC3 demos. This could be an earlier version of the UI before it was streamlined to the version they've been showing, but it seems weird that they would show the streamlined UI at every chance until this late in the game, then show this earlier version.

Perhaps the streamlined UI tested poorly among their test players and they decided to pull it apart and put the other elements at the top of the screen like in the past games. If so, that's kind of a shame. It took a while to get used to the new UI, but I was really starting to like the idea of it never blocking the upper half of the screen. We'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: After looking at it again, it looks like it might just be an image of concept art or a mockup of what the interface would look like at an early stage. You can see the AC logo in a red box in the upper left of all of these images, making me think they are just slides in a presentation slideshow. If so, I could easily see this slightly modified version of the UI being an initial stab at it before they streamlined it even further.

playassassins1
08-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Well, they've been telling us they changed everything in the game.... So it would be very stupid to change the HUD close to release.. I mean, they've been working on this game 3 years, they had a lot of time to make up their mind...

So I say it's just from an earlier build..

Assassin_M
08-16-2012, 12:06 AM
You know ? If the HUD is changed I wont buy this game..