PDA

View Full Version : Liberation Pre-Order bonus?

superkootje
07-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I know in the video's and at the assassinscreed.com website it says it has a pre-order bonus (the hat, extra poison dart and stuff).
But I can't find any site where it actually mentions the bonusses, I can pre-order the game almost everywhere but there's no site that says like: pre-order now and get these bonusses or something.

Anyone found a site that actually confirms you get the bonus if you pre-order there?

im3jia
07-26-2012, 07:56 PM
I haven't found one yet.

Funbun777
07-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I remember hearing something about Connor's tomahawk but I could be wrong

superkootje
07-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I know that there are pre-order bonusses and I know what they are.

The question is: Is there a site out there that confirms that if you pre-order that that you get the bonusses?

Because I don't want to Pre-order anywhere now because I'm afraid I won't get the bonusses :S

Will_Lucky
07-27-2012, 04:43 PM
I remember hearing something about Connor's tomahawk but I could be wrong

I could be wrong, but I thought you got that with linking the game upto a PS3 copy of AC3.

SleezeRocker
07-27-2012, 04:55 PM
the only preorder bonus Im aware of is if you preorder Liberation at gamestop (US), you get a 10$ discount code for the toy hidden blade.

Also it's possible like Lucky said, that we may get extra content for linking up up AC3-ACL like AC2-ACBL.

Serrachio
07-27-2012, 07:04 PM
One thing I found slightly odd was that the Alligator hunter hat wasn't made out of their scales.

That would have added to the cool-o-meter.

Ultim4teSurviv4
07-28-2012, 01:15 AM
I got this email from EB game, not sure if they have that over where you are but I think EB games is like gamestop. Dont quote me on that because i'm not sure but if you pre order there you get the voodoo pack.

http://i46.tinypic.com/13zrbpj.jpg

connor_bg
07-28-2012, 01:36 AM
God ?!?!? Why did you spawned me to live in my economically-crappy country, just the fact that i cant reach anything, but normal edition of the game makes me wanna kill myself, there is no EB here, no Gamestop :D:D just why?!??!

SleezeRocker
07-28-2012, 05:42 PM
I got this email from EB game, not sure if they have that over where you are but I think EB games is like gamestop. Dont quote me on that because i'm not sure but if you pre order there you get the voodoo pack.

http://i46.tinypic.com/13zrbpj.jpg

That's cool! Here in US, we used to have EBgames like almost 10 years ago. Heck EBgames and Gamestop used to coexist but now we only see Gamestops now since they were kind of the same....only if I recall, I think EBgames was bigger (mostly found in malls) whereas gamestop (as name implies) was mostly found in block corners

superkootje
08-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Still found no website in the EU/NL that actually mentions them.

The UbiShop does mention it now though.

Mr_Shade
08-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Still found no website in the EU/NL that actually mentions them.

The UbiShop does mention it now though.

Ubishop normally carries the offers - other retailers, may have them - however it's unto them to offer and advertise them - you could email a few and ask.

Alpha_SOLDIER_X
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
That whole *not abominable with other offers is starting to scare me....

superkootje
08-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Gamemania.nl says they have the pre-order bonus, but that shop doesn't send games and the shop itself is too far away for me.
Has anyone find a shop yet?