PDA

View Full Version : Details on AC Movie...

Poodle_of_Doom
07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
I imagine it's been discussed, but I haven't really been around in a couple months. That said,....

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/michael-fassbender-star-co-produce-assassin-creed-film-185438938.html;_ylt=ApAnjU.XaqTMPHypJ1bywcslwMsh;_ ylu=X3oDMTFtaDJoNjBmBG1pdANCbG9nIFBvc3QgQm9keSAxNl UEcG9zAzIEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ0JvZHlBc3NlbWJseQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTMxNjZ0cWJpBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDMTk4ODNjOTQtYzFkZi0zYTBmLWI5M2EtMGMyNjcwZD JmYzRmBHBzdGNhdANibG9nfHBsdWdnZWRpbgRwdANzdG9yeXBh Z2U-

Thoughts?

blazefp
07-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Yeah nothing new, this popped up about a month ago

Locopells
07-26-2012, 11:28 AM
We'll have to wait and see how it comes out.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think it will fair to well. At that, I hope they stick to the games. With that in mind, they're already off to a bad start, considering the guy doesn't even look like the main character.

ShaneO7K
07-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think it will fair to well. At that, I hope they stick to the games. With that in mind, they're already off to a bad start, considering the guy doesn't even look like the main character.

Doesn't really need to look like him as long he plays him well.

Aphex_Tim
07-26-2012, 10:33 PM

Which of the four?

Also, it could be an entirely new story which fits in with the AC universe.

De Filosoof
07-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Which of the four?

I'd like that much more.

ShaneO7K
07-26-2012, 11:26 PM
I'd like that much more.

I would be happy if it was even just retelling Daniel Cross's story.

blazefp
07-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Actually there are some news:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/552509_338778406203883_357859221_n.jpg

just found this on the assassin's creed revelations fb page

EDIT: Nevermind it's just fan art. Sorry my bad

masterfenix2009
07-27-2012, 03:54 AM
When you look for an actor to play someone based on a game or book, you don't look for someone that looks like him. You look for someone that is good at acting like him.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Which of the four?

I'd like that much more.

Actually, I didn't really think about that, and am with Filo on that one. However, the article, if I remember correctly, said something about him playing Altair.... so I hope he does a good job.

When you look for an actor to play someone based on a game or book, you don't look for someone that looks like him. You look for someone that is good at acting like him.

Well, there's that aspect of it. But look at lineage. The man who plays Ezio's father in the movie looked just like his father. Watching lineage, this helped immerse me in the story immediately. I believe this is something that would help me get more involved with the story.

masterfenix2009
07-27-2012, 04:41 AM
But the guy who played him in Linage was his actual voice actor too.

stargate55555
07-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Thank you for posting this. This just made my day I am soooooooooo happy. Ever since AC Lineage I was anxiously awaiting a big screen motion picture.

JumpInTheFire13
07-27-2012, 06:11 AM
Actually, I didn't really think about that, and am with Filo on that one. However, the article, if I remember correctly, said something about him playing Altair.... so I hope he does a good job.

Well, there's that aspect of it. But look at lineage. The man who plays Ezio's father in the movie looked just like his father. Watching lineage, this helped immerse me in the story immediately. I believe this is something that would help me get more involved with the story.
Lineage was pretty much meant for gamers. If they make a real AC movie it probably won't matter because it will be made for ******* average moviegoers.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Lineage was pretty much meant for gamers. If they make a real AC movie it probably won't matter because it will be made for ******* average moviegoers.

And that's what sucks the most.

Thank you for posting this. This just made my day I am soooooooooo happy. Ever since AC Lineage I was anxiously awaiting a big screen motion picture.

Think nothing of it.

But the guy who played him in Linage was his actual voice actor too.

And that made it doublely awesome. But seriously... It need to be one of those thing where everything is about immersion.... or the movie will just suck....