PDA

View Full Version : The AC3 YouTube channel I think You All Should Keep Up With

AssassinGame1
07-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Hey all assassins! I think u guys should keep up with this YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AC3Videos?feature=watch It has pretty good information. Soon it will have more info on New York.
This channel is the #1 Assassin's Creed YouTube channel

Assassin_M
07-26-2012, 03:10 AM
Yeah..
I`d rather follow the official source..

AssassinGame1
07-26-2012, 03:13 AM
Yeah..
I`d rather follow the official source..

even though its not an official source it still gives great info that Ubisoft's channel doesn't have.

Assassin_M
07-26-2012, 03:18 AM
even though its not an official source it still gives great info that Ubisoft's channel doesn't have.
Exactly my point..
Any Unofficial info is rumor until proven genuine by an Official source. Many Youtube channels also have the same info in that Channel, BUT they are still Unofficial..

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-26-2012, 03:21 AM
So you create a channel based upon lies and rumors, and expect it to be viewed?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AssassinsCreed

:)

WolfTemplar94
07-26-2012, 04:24 AM
Ubisoft's Youtube account does it for me.

EscoBlades
07-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Ubisoft's Youtube account does it for me.

This!
/thread

Locopells
07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Why the automatic 'lock this thread' response? I may use the official channel myself, but I don't see why this guy can't put up his if he wants. If it seems crap, just ignore it.

NeroInfernoF7
07-26-2012, 05:33 PM

Yeah, he is posting a LOT of information that is completely incorrect. One reason why I'm not subscribed to him.

AssassinGame1
07-26-2012, 10:39 PM

I didn't create it. You could have asked nicely.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
07-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I didn't create it. You could have asked nicely.
Yes, I could have, but I didn't, because these types of channels is where all the fake rumors and lies start at and spread around like wildfires.

Sorry to take the hate to you, but I feel strongly about these things. Obviously.

AssassinGame1
07-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Yes, I could have, but I didn't, because these types of channels is where all the fake rumors and lies start at and spread around like wildfires.

Sorry to take the hate to you, but I feel strongly about these things. Obviously.

I respect your opinion :)

RatonhnhakeFan
07-26-2012, 11:20 PM
You could have asked nicely.Some people on this forum don't know what that word means unfortunately

EscoBlades
07-27-2012, 12:07 AM
Let me put it another way for the sake of some in this thread.

These channels come and go. I've seen a ton of them on the various Ubi sub forums since i joined. No one really minds them, unles they start claiming to be the "number source for this or that"

Take the channel in the OP for instance. We had a podcast in which some things were said. There was no difnitive stance on Connor's potential ove interest. The very next day, that channel had put up a video based on the comments in the podcast, claiming that Ubisoft had indeed confirmed that Connor would have a love interest in AC3.

Dunno about you all, but that is straight up misinformation. And although i haven't looked at the channel since then, i'll take the word of other people who have. If there is regular misinformation going up there, then i have no reason to subscribe to it. Simples.

So to return to my earlier quote comment (which clearly ruffled some feathers), we know where the official sources of information are. We know where the news sites that get information straight from the source are. If this channel is suspect, then i need not pay it any attention. All responses have indeed been factual and polite, or at least civil. That = /thread

That's all.

Locopells
07-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks for explaining. Works better for all, not just 'some'.