PDA

View Full Version : How will assassin's Creed 3 be?

Ninjahed
07-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Aside from the obvious phenomenal work they have put into it already which they showed through many trailers and demos, what will this Assassin's Creed title do to keep the player hooked far after the game's mind blowing storyline is complete? Multiplayer kinda bored me when every match people ran headfirst to their target and tried taking them; there really wasn't any stealth or skill aside from who can click first and get the kill. The previus Title's started making 100% sync to make for a more specific approach to a mission which helped, but so far not many of the missions were really, challenging or something that you died to constatnly because of slight mistakes. Of course I don't wana see Dark Soul's way of dieing put in since the main character is skilled and not an easy kill but with a similar problem to multiplayer, you shouldn't be able to jump into action all sloppy and get away with little to no punshment. From the demos I have seen, you can still be in clear eye sight of the enemy and they don't act at all. Not saying they should have a real human eye since they would spot you from across the town jumping from roof to roof but if they could be a little further so it doesn't seem like they are missing peripherals or need glasses. You are an assassin, but human.. not a ghost. You should have to try to stay hidden rather than be given it so easily. The one thing that can make this game last much longer for the single player is increase in difficulty. Guards should get much harder as the game goes on, stealth should be a priority not an option (not always an option), and although you are supposed to be an excellent killer, there is no reason why acting foolish or clumsy should maintain the easiness of the mission. Not all missions in previus titles were easy but enough were to concern me with how the next one will be. I hope Assassin's Creed 3 is as challenging as it is anticipated. Other than that, the new additions and how this series sticks so close to their time period with what is availible... no game has done a better job. Ubisoft is #1!!!

POP1Fan
07-25-2012, 05:38 PM
tl;dr
But to answer the title question, AWESOME!