PDA

View Full Version : AC3 and dedicated servers?

Mission Rocker
07-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I absolutely LOVE the multiplayer of the AC games and the addition of a "co-op" mode announced gets me very excited. However, the one thing :mad: I CAN'T STAND :mad: is all the issues related to not having dedicated servers! To be perfectly honest it's the ONE thing that keeps me from putting in my disc and playing it more often. It can get very frustrating having to wait forever for a game to come together only to face a variety of frustrating glitches and lag time once it finally does. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often enough and when it does I have no choice but to take my disc out and play other games with dedicated servers like GOW, BF3 or COD and not put AC back in for a at least a month.

Does anyone else hear me on this? Has anyone heard anything about AC3 having dedicated servers? I don't know if Ubisoft has done that with any other games, but with how massive this title will be it sure would be appreciated and a major selling point for my friends who have yet to get into the franchise and are still on the fence about it. :D

Thoughts?

LoyalACFan
07-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Given the scope of this title, I'm guessing they will. I have no real proof of that though.