PDA

View Full Version : Activated on wrong account! Please Help!

rindesalu
07-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi,

I submitted a ticket, but there has been no reply. Reference nr: 120723-000975.

I bought Splinter Cell: Conviction Deluxe Edition on Steam but didn't activate it right away. After that my girlfriend was at the PC playing a ubisoft game and had signed in to Uplay. When I changed Steam user later on to play Splinter Cell, it obviously didnt sign my girlfriend out of Uplay. So i launched the game - this automatically launched Uplay, with my girlfriend still signed in to it (which i didn't notice). So i activated the game on HER Uplay account, and then saw her username on the top right corner of the window...

How can i get my copy of SC:Conviction to MY uplay account? Someone from Ubisoft please contact me so we can resolve this thing.

Thanks.

Green.Hornet
07-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Hello rindesalu... oh wow, what a bummer man; I don't think I've ever run into this problem here on this Splinter Cell forum. I would hope that Ubisoft will resolve this for you, but who knows... could you please let us know how your problem/issue turns out?... I'm curious to know. Good luck.

rindesalu
07-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Yea well... no one from ubi seems to care so far. We'll see.

Mr_Shade
07-24-2012, 07:07 PM
please allow support 48 hours to reply to you.

These forums are not a source of Support - they offer community support - not dedicated.

GeneralM13
08-10-2012, 02:53 PM
i wish you luck with that. i have exactly the same problem and they told me they could not help me.