PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations only $9.99 at Amazon

wxr2s
07-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Wow! Assassin's Creed Revelations is just $9.99!

Assassin's Creed Revelations - $9.99 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004YVOCYG/ref=nosim/mm66ages0b4-20)

Chocoburger
07-24-2012, 07:29 AM
An excellent game, at a jaw-dropping price.

HareyMon
07-24-2012, 08:34 PM
It's also $9.99 at Best Buy's summer sale.

WolfTemplar94
07-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Strange, Australia's dollar is at the same as the US dollar (I think it might be a few cents more at the moment), yet the game is way more expensive here. That's not even including the postage.

MetalCreed
07-24-2012, 09:50 PM
I regret buying this game for full price. Should have waited.

mohamad4444
07-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Hello Everyone I really need help :( I bought Assassins creed Revelations Collectors edition. And to unlock exclusive missions and multiplayer charcters i had to redeem the code that was given to me. So when i went to PS store and redeemed the code it was successful. Then it said that i had to agree to the terms so i pressed I Agree then it just took me to the Main Menu of the PS store. And when i checked my downloads it wasnt there and when i try redeeming the code again it said that this code is invalid or incorrect. PLease Someone help me as soon as possible! ;(

Locopells
07-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Hello Everyone I really need help :( I bought Assassins creed Revelations Collectors edition. And to unlock exclusive missions and multiplayer charcters i had to redeem the code that was given to me. So when i went to PS store and redeemed the code it was successful. Then it said that i had to agree to the terms so i pressed I Agree then it just took me to the Main Menu of the PS store. And when i checked my downloads it wasnt there and when i try redeeming the code again it said that this code is invalid or incorrect. PLease Someone help me as soon as possible! ;(

Try ubi support, they ain't great, but they can sometimes help.