PDA

View Full Version : city wont load? farm is oke ???

seeja1978
07-23-2012, 10:54 AM
hi i was just wandering if im the only one having that problem??

my city wil not load any of the buildings and if i buy an expension then i can click on it till i go to another game or page
but everything is then gone ??????
my farm has no problems i think friends can see my farm to but my city looks empty ???

thanks

UBIkawaiiluna
07-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Hello seeja1978,

You can try these steps, it may fix the problem for you:

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies daily
- Make sure that Adobe Flash Player and Java are up to date.
- Try playing with a different browser as some browsers are incompatible with the game. We recommend Google Chrome and Firefox. If you already use one of those, try the other. Depending on your computer, one or the other may be better.

If that doesn't fix the problem, please contact us again.

Thank you!

seeja1978
07-26-2012, 09:56 AM
hey thanks for the advise

but ive tryed that all :(
oke my cookies i will do again but i have chrome and my flash player is up to date
java i must check but i believe its also up to date but it cant hurt to look twice :)

hope you know more tips ;) thanks for the advise

seeja1978
07-26-2012, 11:10 AM
nope its not the cookies :(

i've tried everything but it is stil not working

UBIkawaiiluna
07-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Hello again seeja1978,

Please contact our customer support http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454 by clicking "Ask a question". Make sure you are logged in and that you choose "Rabbids Invasion" in the scroll down menu before you send your ticket. Make sure you give as much details as possible concerning the issue.

Our customer suppport will be able to check your account more specifically. Your account may be corrupted and may need a reset or something more technical.

Thank you and Good luck!